Sea bass in white wine and lemon, the light but tasty recipe!
Sea bass in white wine and lemon is a fish-based recipe that is very simple to prepare and perfect for making the most of this fish.
Sea bass in white wine and lemon is a second course of fish made with sea bass fillets flavored with white wine, parsley, garlic and lemon.
This second course is prepared very quickly and if you have time available you can cook whole fish not just the fillets. In this case I suggest you cook the sea bass in foil , a perfect cooking method to prepare the fish in a simple way, you can also enrich it with olives, capers and cherry tomatoes.
The sea bass prepared following this recipe can be kept in the refrigerator in a container for one day.
Preparation of sea bass in white wine and lemon
- To prepare the sea bass in white wine and lemon, start by depriving the core of the garlic, then peel and chop it.
- Take a large frying pan and place it on the heat, sauté the garlic for a few seconds and in the meantime salt the fillets on both sides.
- Transfer the sea bass fillets to the pan, cook for 3 minutes then pour in the white wine and continue cooking for a few more minutes over high heat to allow the alcohol to evaporate.
- When the liquid has thickened, turn off the heat and sprinkle the fish with the washed and chopped parsley .
- Finish by drizzling with a little lemon juice.
- Serve the sea bass fillets immediately. Enjoy your meal.
If you liked this recipe with sea bass, you can also try the sea bass with hazelnut gratin, zucchini and pepper boats .
These fish fillets should be eaten at the moment , when the sea bass is still warm and soft. You can also try to keep it for up to 1 day in the refrigerator, well covered by the transparent kitchen film. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Dark elbows? Here are some simple and immediate natural remedies
Dark elbows are a really common problem. Let's find out how to solve it with natural remedies. That of dark...
Let’s discover a typical dish of Lazio cuisine: pan-fried Roman saltimbocca (with photos and videos)
If you don't know how to make saltimbocca alla romana, now is the time to fix it: here is the...
How to adopt a natural skin care routine for healthy skin?
The skin is the largest organ of the human body, covering an average of 15% of the body weight of...
Simple and creamy, here’s how to prepare pasta with cream and zucchini
Among the first courses with zucchini that you absolutely must try is pasta with cream and zucchini, a little old-fashioned...
Strawberries in pregnancy: what you need to know about their consumption
One of the most common questions involving pregnant women is about the consumption of strawberries during pregnancy. Let's find out,...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce