Cuttlefish with artichokes is a light second course prepared directly with its side dish. Here is the recipe, also for the stewed version.
The idea of cooking cuttlefish with artichokes is truly brilliant. In fact, in half an hour you will be ready to serve a second course of fish with its side dish without too much effort. This dish can then be prepared in different ways: with fresh or frozen cuttlefish or even with cuttlefish , with fresh or frozen artichokes. In short, it is really versatile and perfect to take out when you don't know what to cook for dinner.
The procedure is really simple and undoubtedly the most complicated part is cleaning the artichokes . Vu we have already shown on several occasions how to proceed but also in this case we will guide you step by step in the realization of the dish. Are you ready?
How to prepare the recipe for cuttlefish with artichokes
- First clean the artichokes : remove the tips, the outer layer of leaves and thin the stem. With the help of a spoon also remove the internal beard then proceed with the cut taking into account that the finer they are, the sooner they will cook. Then divide them in four and then again in half, putting them as they are ready in a bowl with water and lemon .
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan with the garlic clove and the anchovy fillets, stirring to melt them.
- Add the cuttlefish (if they are whole cuttlefish, otherwise cut them into pieces) and sauté them for 5 minutes.
- Add the artichokes, blend with the white wine and cook with the lid on for 20 minutes or until the cuttlefish are tender. If necessary, add a few tablespoons of water to cook everything and do not forget to adjust salt and pepper at the end.
- Serve hot, completing with a sprinkling of freshly chopped parsley.
You can also opt for the tomato version by adding 300 g of puree immediately after blending with white wine. In this way you will obtain stewed cuttlefish with even more delicious artichokes. Furthermore, if you like the idea of having a main course and side dish in a single dish, then we recommend that you also try the timeless cuttlefish with peas .
Since this is a second dish based on fish, we recommend that you keep it in the refrigerator for a maximum of 2 days and reheat it in a pan before serving.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Homemade spinach: everyone likes it and allows even less convinced children to eat vegetables. With homemade baby spinach, you can...
Buckwheat crepes with radicchio and gorgonzola: delicious!
Buckwheat crêpes with radicchio and gorgonzola are a dish rich in flavor and colour, also ideal for celiacs. Buckwheat crêpes...
Linseed bread: the light recipe for a super crunchy bread
Linseed bread is an excellent leavened, crunchy and healthy product to bring to the table hot. Flaxseed bread is one...
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Chicken Cacciatore in the air fryer
We prepare the delicious chicken Cacciatore in the air fryer, a traditional second course full of good flavours. No more...