Pizza muffins are an inviting appetizer that marries a classic of Italian cuisine with one of Anglo-Saxon ones.
These pizza muffins are not only delicious, but thanks to the use of instant yeast they do not even require waiting for leavening. Mozzarella contains many liquids, so we advise you to let it drain for a few minutes and squeeze it well (or use a more practical mozzarella for pizza ).
In addition, you can also stuff muffins with other cheeses, for example you can use provola, and add cold cuts of your taste.
Preparation of pizza muffins
- Start by cutting the mozzarella into small cubes and set it aside (if you use the fresh one, drain it in a colander so that it loses part of its liquids).
- Pour the peeled tomatoes into a bowl and break them, alternatively give a few very light strokes with the hand blender. Season with 15 g of oil, salt, pepper and oregano. Mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. In a bowl, sift the flour and instant yeast for quiches very well.
- Add 200 ml of water, 20 g of EVO oil and a pinch of sugar
- Knead in the bowl first, and when the dough takes on consistency pour it on the work surface.
- Add a spoonful of salt and work with your hands until you have a soft and elastic dough .
- Divide the dough into eight equal balls, you can help yourself using a scale.
- With your hands roll out each ball to form a small pizza and stuff it in the center with a little of the previously seasoned tomato and a few cubes of mozzarella.
- Reform the ball making sure that the filling remains inside
- Take a muffin mold and place a paper cup in each mold. Place each filled ball in a baking tray. To have the explosion effect, place the part of the ball with the closure facing up . Garnish the top of each ball of pasta with a little tomato and a few more cubes of mozzarella well crushed inside so that it does not run.
- Place the muffin tin in the oven and bake for 20-22 minutes . Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly and serve still hot.
We recommend keeping these morsels for a maximum of 2 days in a cool and dry place and passing them in the oven for a few minutes so that the cheese melts well (inside and out). We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Risotto with pomegranate: a rich and colorful dish for special occasions!
It is one of the fanciest and most delicious first courses: pomegranate risotto is perfect for special occasions, but it...
Let’s see the recipe for Poppella snowflakes, a typical dessert of Naples
Let's find out together how to prepare a sweet from Naples, Poppella's Snowflakes: soft and creamy they have bewitched everyone....
The trendiest bijoux to give at Christmas are those of the Ferragni sisters: sparkling and sophisticated collections
Chiara and Valentina Ferragni inspire our looks and also our bijoux. And their jewelry collections stand out among the perfect...
The diet of Victoria’s Secret models is not the same for all: here’s what they eat
What is the Victoria Secret models diet? Always beautiful and in perfect shape, they follow a precise diet. Beautiful and...
Viva Magenta, Pantone’s sparkling color 2023 can’t be missing in your wardrobe: how to wear it
Glamorous and bold, Viva Magenta is the Pantone 2023 color we can't wait to wear A magical, surprising color, full...
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion1 week ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Mousseline cream, a pride of French pastry
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe