Rosemary bread is a variant of the classic bread which, thanks to the presence of rosemary, is aromatic and decidedly greedy. Let’s find out how to do it!
Among the delicious recipes to be made often in order to be able to fully enjoy foods rich in taste there is undoubtedly that of bread with rosemary.
Its presence on the table is in fact ideal for accompanying second courses of all kinds. Moreover, thanks to its full flavor and the scent it releases, it is a valid alternative for an afternoon snack or when you simply want to taste something good.
So let’s find out how to make a soft rosemary bread!
Preparation of the rosemary bread recipe
- Start by taking a bowl and pour in the flour and crumbled yeast.
- Mix well adding the water a little at a time.
- Also add oil and salt and continue to mix until the mixture is workable with your hands.
- Create a ball, place it in a bowl covered with cling film and put it to rise in the oven for about two hours. During this time the oven must be switched off but with the light on.
- After the time has elapsed, when the dough has risen at least twice as much, take it and place it on a floured surface.
- Pour over oil, rosemary and coarse salt and start giving it a shape.
- When you reach the one you prefer (do not work the dough too much) sprinkle everything with more oil, with rosemary and coarse salt.
- Place the bread on a baking tray and let it rest for another hour.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes or until the bread begins to brown.
Rosemary flavored bread: variations and combinations
It is also possible to make the same bread with the addition of other ingredients such as peppers or olives.
This will give life to one of the quick and easy recipes that you can prepare at any time. As for the combinations, this bread lends itself to accompany any dish but is also excellent if cooked in the oven with mozzarella.
Finally, if you want a similar but gluten-free recipe , you can try the gluten-free rosemary bread.
Rosemary bread can be stored in a bread bag for two or three days . Furthermore, when it becomes hard it can be reheated to regain fragrance and used as stale bread to give life to other recipes full of flavor.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Risotto with pomegranate: a rich and colorful dish for special occasions!
It is one of the fanciest and most delicious first courses: pomegranate risotto is perfect for special occasions, but it...
Let’s see the recipe for Poppella snowflakes, a typical dessert of Naples
Let's find out together how to prepare a sweet from Naples, Poppella's Snowflakes: soft and creamy they have bewitched everyone....
The trendiest bijoux to give at Christmas are those of the Ferragni sisters: sparkling and sophisticated collections
Chiara and Valentina Ferragni inspire our looks and also our bijoux. And their jewelry collections stand out among the perfect...
The diet of Victoria’s Secret models is not the same for all: here’s what they eat
What is the Victoria Secret models diet? Always beautiful and in perfect shape, they follow a precise diet. Beautiful and...
Viva Magenta, Pantone’s sparkling color 2023 can’t be missing in your wardrobe: how to wear it
Glamorous and bold, Viva Magenta is the Pantone 2023 color we can't wait to wear A magical, surprising color, full...
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion1 week ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Mousseline cream, a pride of French pastry
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe