Today we reveal how to prepare a cake with soft orange marmalade, very different from traditional recipes.
Breakfast, snack, midnight snack: you won't be able to resist our cake with orange marmalade. Usually when we talk about cake with jam we think of the tart, but we have created a soft and fluffy version . The jam is in fact added by spoonfuls directly onto the dough, enriching it.
However, it remains a quick and easy cake, the kind you prepare while watching television. In fact, it will be enough to mix the ingredients, pour into the mold and then distribute the jam. If you have never tried a citrus marmalade, this is the right time: its particular flavor goes perfectly with the sweetness of the dough.
How to prepare the recipe of the cake with orange marmalade
- Break the eggs into a bowl, add the sugar and mix with an electric mixer until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Lower the speed to minimum and slowly add the milk and oil.
- Flavor with the vanilla extract and incorporate the sifted flour with the baking powder, mixing with a hand spatula or with the whisk at minimum speed.
- Pour the dough into a 22-24 cm diameter springform pan lined with parchment paper.
- Drop spoonfuls of orange marmalade here and there then bake at 180°C for 35 minutes . Before taking it out of the oven, proceed with the toothpick test.
- Leave to cool and decorate as desired with a sprinkling of icing sugar.
There are so many ways you can make an orange cake. For example, try our orange cake without eggs : it's very soft and light.
The cake with orange marmalade can be kept in a confectioner's hood for 3-4 days .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Torta Bertolda, the country dessert of Lombardy
The Bertolda cake is the recipe to make at home if you don't know which dessert to prepare for breakfast....
How to marinate lamb
Here's how to marinate lamb: a very ancient technique that serves to enhance the flavors of the meat and keep...
Baked rice and cabbage pie: a delicious (and gluten-free) single dish
The rice and cabbage pie is a tasty and inviting single dish, here are all the (very easy) steps to...
Water apple cake
Recipe and tips for preparing a perfect water apple pie: taste and lightness in every bite. It is a real...