Are you looking for a simple and tasty first course? Try the spaghetti with three tomatoes recipe, made only with genuine products.
Pasta with tomato sauce is one of the most traditional dishes in the history of Italian gastronomy. But why settle for just one if we can have three? Spaghetti with three tomatoes is a recipe full of flavour, which is obtained using only products linked to the territory and genuine. The pasta is seasoned with three varieties of tomato . Cherry tomatoes are caramelized in the oven, while San Marzano tomatoes have a juicy pulp that makes the dish creamier. The third variety are Piccadilly tomatoes , which make everything more rustic. Season the dish with oil, fragrant basil or other aromatic herbs and the game is done !
Preparation of the recipe for spaghetti with three tomatoes
- To begin, wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them in half .
- Cover a baking tray with a sheet of parchment paper and arrange the cherry tomatoes on it.
- In a bowl, mix the sugar and a handful of oregano; sprinkle this mixture on the halves, then drizzle with a drizzle of oil.
- Caramelize in a static oven at 210°C for 25 minutes .
- Once done, pass them through a vegetable mill to reduce them to a puree. Set aside momentarily.
- Wash the San Marzanos and cut them in half to remove the internal seeds . With a knife, cut them into small cubes .
- Collect them in a bowl, where you have to season them with a couple of tablespoons of oil, a few basil leaves, salt and a handful of oregano.
- Blanch the Piccadilly tomatoes in hot water, then peel them . Cut the pulp into fillets or cubes .
- Add them to the bowl with the San Marzanos and mix.
- Pour a drizzle of oil on the bottom of a non-stick pan and put a clove of garlic; brown on moderate heat.
- Pour in the cherry tomato puree and cook for a few minutes. Add the other tomato mixture and cook for 5 minutes .
- In the meantime, cook the spaghetti in plenty of salted water for half the time required.
- When it is ready, drain it, but recover half a glass of the cooking water.
- Add the pasta to the pan and complete its cooking by adding the cooking water.
- When ready, turn off the heat and season with some basil leaves. Then, all you have to do is plating.
Pasta with three tomatoes is a Mediterranean dish full of flavour. You can keep it in the fridge for up to 1 day , covered.
Discover all the curiosities about spaghetti, the symbol of the Italian gastronomic tradition .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Carnival chiacchiere: the traditional video recipe
The recipe for Carnival chiacchiere is simple and delicious: let's see how to prepare the most loved dessert of this...
How to make mustard: the classic recipe and its variations
Perfect for flavoring salads and meats: what are the varieties of mustard and the classic recipe for preparing it at...
Nike+Tiffany together again, the most awaited sporty chic collab of the year: when and where to buy them
The "legendary" collaboration between Nike and Tiffany who once again create a pair of sneakers, the most exclusive of the...
Grated apple pie with a moist and very soft dough!
The grated apple cake is a tasty version of the classic dessert, easy to make and very soft, because the...
Vomiting of the newborn: how to behave and what it can indicate
Newborn vomiting is always a cause for alarm. Let's try to understand it better and understand how to act and...
Fashion1 week ago
Not only in winter, tartan will also be worn in summer: the trend on the s/s 2023 catwalks
Fashion1 week ago
Ankle boots that have no age: the iconic Dr Martens are super trendy even in 2023
Recipes1 week ago
How do you make perfect baked potatoes (soft inside and crispy outside)? The infallible video recipe
Recipes1 week ago
Fried Friars, a Carnival sweet whose paternity is disputed