The zucchini and speck risotto is perfect for family dinners or if you have last-minute guests. Here is our quick and easy recipe.
A good risotto can save you family dinners and last minute guests. Too bad that not everyone feels comfortable with this category of recipes yet. Yet preparing, for example, a zucchini and speck risotto is not that difficult . With this combination of flavors you will be on the safe side and will conquer everyone at the first taste.
In fact, who does not like the slightly smoky flavor of speck combined with the delicate one of zucchini? And if you put in that the final creaming makes it creamy beyond imagination, that’s it. Ready to discover all the secrets of preparing our risotto?
How to prepare the recipe for zucchini and speck risotto
- First, finely chop the shallot and brown it in a pan with the oil and a pinch of salt until tender.
- Then add the rice and the speck into sticks and toast it for a couple of minutes before blending with the white wine .
- Add the washed courgettes, deprived of the ends and grated with a grater with large holes.
- At this point, start cooking the real rice . Cover it flush with the boiling vegetable broth and count from now on for 16-18 minutes depending on the variety of rice used. Always remember to add the broth only when the previous one has been absorbed and in such quantity as to barely cover it.
- When cooked, remove from the heat and stir in the butter and Parmesan . Serve immediately, completing to taste with a grind of black pepper.
Risotto with zucchini and speck: two simple variations
Sometimes it takes very little to get even tastier variations from a recipe. Take for example the risotto with zucchini, speck and stracchino. To prepare it, the basic recipe is followed paro paro but the final creaming, instead of with butter, is made with stracchino . 100 grams will be enough to obtain a creamy, tasty and lighter risotto.
For the zucchini, speck and saffron risotto, on the other hand, add a sachet of the precious spice about halfway through cooking the rice, dissolving it in a little broth. The result will be a risotto with a beautiful color and a unique aroma.
If you love this preparation there are many risotto recipes to try!
The risotto should be eaten as soon as it is done, however, if you have any leftovers, you can keep it in the refrigerator for 2-3 days and reheat it in a pan or microwave before consuming it.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Bach flowers: a natural remedy for colds and flu
Bach flowers are valid natural remedies for colds and flu: let's see which ones to use against these diseases. Like...
Crunchy baked pumpkin crush: perfect for autumn
The crunchy squash squash is an excellent alternative to bread to serve as an appetizer. Here is the recipe to...
Comfy and practical: long live wide trousers, save looks for every occasion
For those days when you need a cocoon mood and more, the perfect women's wardrobe includes baggy trousers Bootcut, palazzo,...
Just for you, the video recipe for quick and easy puff pastry bread sticks
How to make puff pastry bread sticks? Here are the ingredients and recipe for making quick and very easy appetizers...
Much more than praline almonds: they are the stones of Abruzzo
Sassi d'Abruzzo are a typical dessert of a small town in Teramo, prepared with caramelized and flavored almonds. Finally, they...
Fashion1 week ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Recipes1 week ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?
Recipes1 week ago
How to make mascarpone cream: the classic recipe and with the Thermomix!
Recipes4 days ago
Reinforcement salad: a Christmas dish of the Neapolitan tradition