Simple and quick to prepare, perfect to serve for those who love tasty and different vegetarian side dishes. Here is the recipe for vegan stuffed artichokes!
Cheese, soy milk, potatoes and spices are the necessary ingredients to prepare the stuffing of vegan stuffed artichokes: a very simple side dish to prepare for those who want to propose different recipes than usual. The filling can be flavored with powdered spices such as curry or paprika, you can opt for the spices you prefer, use them individually or mix them.
Now let’s see all the steps in the preparation of these stuffed artichokes without meat.
Preparation of vegan stuffed artichokes
- To prepare the stuffed artichokes in the oven, start by cleaning the artichokes: remove the hardest outer leaves, the tips and the final part of the stem.
- Now let’s see how to cook fresh artichokes: cut the artichokes in half, remove the central hay then cook them in boiling water acidulated with lemon juice or vinegar for 6-7 minutes .
- In another saucepan, boil the peeled and diced potato.
- Drain the artichokes and let them cool then do the same thing with the potatoes.
- Mash the now cold potatoes, place them in a large bowl and add the chopped soy cheese, soy milk and powdered spices.
- Mix well to mix all the ingredients and add salt to taste.
- Stuff the blanched artichokes with the filling and place them gradually on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Drizzle with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and bake in a preheated oven at 160 ° C for 10/15 minutes .
- After cooking in the oven, serve the stuffed artichokes baked au gratin. Enjoy your meal!
Alternatively, we recommend the classic stuffed artichokes !
Artichokes prepared following this recipe can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for a maximum of 2-3 days . Let’s now see all the steps of the preparation.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...