A few ingredients are enough to create a fresh and tasty appetizer: we are talking about stuffed avocado.
Avocado is the tropical fruit that most of all has made its way into our kitchens, first as an ingredient for sushi, then with guacamole and finally in a whole series of quick and easy recipes, one better than the other. Take for example the stuffed avocado: this preparation does not require cooking and is also suitable for serving as finger food.
With the arrival of summer, a fresh appetizer is what it takes to start a lunch in the best possible way. In this recipe we used some ingredients that go very well with each other: cubes of avocado pulp, diced tomato and pepper , chopped onion and finally some mayonnaise to tie everything together. To prepare vegan stuffed avocado it is sufficient to use vegetable mayonnaise, even homemade .
How to make the stuffed avocado recipe
- First, make sure you use ripe fruit at the right point, i.e. the pulp of which is yielding if touched with your fingers. Then cut them in half and remove the central core.
- Using a cooking spoon, gently scoop out the pulp and cut it into cubes. Then transfer it to a bowl and season with a pinch of salt and lemon or lime juice .
- Wash the tomatoes and peppers and cut them into cubes of half a centimeter on each side, then add them to the avocado.
- Finally add the finely chopped onion to the knife.
- Season everything with the mayonnaise and mix.
- Stuff the avocado shells with the freshly prepared filling and serve.
We have proposed a vegetarian (and vegan) stuffed avocado but if you want you can make it even richer and tastier by adding well-drained tuna or salmon. And if you love recipes with avocado, we recommend you try the stuffed tomatoes : they are perfect as an appetizer!
Stuffed avocado is not particularly suitable for storage. We therefore recommend that you consume it freshly made or store it for a maximum of one day in the refrigerator.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...