Also known as succhin pun in the local dialect, stuffed zucchini alla genovese are a light and tasty second course. Here's how they prepare.
Stuffed vegetables are delicious and can be prepared in so many ways . In Liguria, for example, they are stuffed with a few simple ingredients including ricotta, eggs and sometimes a few leaves of marjoram but we can guarantee you that this typical product is truly delicious . In fact, Ligurian-style stuffed courgettes are an easy second course to prepare and perfect for the summer.
There are several ways to get simple and delicious zucchini and perhaps this is one of the best. The beauty is that they can be prepared even a few hours in advance and put them back in the oven just before bringing them to the table. As if that were not enough, they are also excellent at room temperature, perhaps accompanied with a spoonful of mayonnaise.
How to prepare the Ligurian-style stuffed zucchini recipe
- First wash the courgettes, remove the ends and blanch them in salted water for 10 minutes. Drain them when they are still quite hard and let them cool.
- Divide them in half lengthwise and scoop out the pulp with a spoon. Chop it with a knife and temporarily keep it aside.
- In a pan heat the oil and brown the finely chopped onion. Then add the zucchini pulp and cook for about ten minutes, seasoning with salt.
- Then transfer it to a bowl, add the eggs, Parmesan and ricotta, mixing well. Scented with a few leaves of marjoram and add a couple of tablespoons of breadcrumbs to compact the mixture.
- Spread the courgettes into an oiled ovenproof dish and lightly salt the inside. Stuff with the filling with the help of a spoon and bake at 200 ° C for 30 minutes . Let them cool before serving.
There are so many ways to prepare stuffed zucchini and a very tasty one is based on tuna . Take a look at this recipe too, we are sure you will like it.
As mentioned, stuffed zucchini can also be prepared a little in advance and put them in the oven if necessary. They can then be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days and can also be frozen for 3-4 months .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
What good baked lasagna with pumpkin and sausage: here’s how to prepare them!
The pumpkin and sausage lasagna recipe is perfect for those who want to prepare a delicious and inviting first course....
No planes or boats: you can taste the Ischian gypsy directly at your home!
More than a sandwich, the Ischitan gypsy is called toasted bread. Let's discover all the secrets to prepare it like...
Generalized anxiety: how to overcome the fear of living?
When do we talk about generalized anxiety? Let's see when the symptoms lead to define it as such and what...
From the pre-collections s / s 2023, the trends to steal from men’s fashion to be anticipated already this summer
We recently spotted the men's fashion trends of summer 2023 on the catwalk, to be copied to us too starting...
We enjoy kimbap, the fantastic Korean sushi
Kimbap is a Korean sushi-based dish, very easy to make and with few ingredients. Here is the simple recipe to...
Beauty1 week ago
Lip contour: what are the most effective creams and serums?
Health1 week ago
Mental fatigue, the remedies: procrastination prohibited and obligation to delegate
Health1 week ago
Tingling in the back: what it depends on and how to intervene
Fashion1 week ago
The easy, fast and glam hairstyles that will save us from the heat: the ponytail to revisit and the disheveled crop