Directly from the Romagna tradition, the swallow’s nests will be a very tasty first course to bring to the table on Sunday for lunch.
Romagnoli swallow nests are a typical, delicious and beautiful first course to look at. These take on the appearance of many small roses, made with a pastry that you will prepare with your own hands. Do not worry, the preparation will not be as difficult as it may seem … but it certainly won’t be a light recipe! Occasionally it is good to indulge in some culinary pleasure that will stray from your diet, especially if preparing them will be simple and will require few ingredients: butter, cheese, cooked ham and a delicious egg pasta. The swallow’s nests are perfect for Sunday lunch … friends and relatives can only congratulate you!
Let’s go and find out how swallow’s nests are made.
Preparation of the recipe of the swallow’s nests in the oven
- First, start preparing the swallow’s nest pasta: take a bowl and mix the flour with the egg and let it rest for half an hour .
- Transfer the dough to a work surface and roll it out with a 3 mm rolling pin. Cut the pastry into 20 cm long rectangles and boil in salted water for 5 minutes .
- For the bechamel, take a mixer and blend the milk, nutmeg and corn starch. Separately, melt the butter in a pan and then add the blended mixture and mix.
- Put the pastry back on a work surface and cover it with a slice of cooked ham and a slice of Emmenthal. Roll and cut the 3 cm swivels .
- Take an oiled pan and pour the béchamel. Place the swallow nests next to each other and add a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 200 ° C for 20 minutes .
- Remove from the oven, let it cool for a few minutes and serve to your diners!
You can add the mushrooms to the seasonings: wash them, clean them and fry them in a pan for 10 minutes with a knob of butter and a clove of garlic. Salt, pepper and finally remove the garlic. Add the cooked mushrooms to the seasoning of the swallow’s nests before rolling them. Alternatively, try stuffing this dish with a vegetable mix for a vegetarian version !
Store in the refrigerator for two days , covered with cling film.
If you liked this recipe, you might also like the baked spinach nests with eggs .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Oily skin skincare: here are the five basic steps
In the case of oily skin, daily skincare with ad hoc products is very important: let's see what the basic...
Spaghetti with three tomatoes, a simply genuine dish!
Are you looking for a simple and tasty first course? Try the spaghetti with three tomatoes recipe, made only with...
Is using social media at the table bad?
Using social networks and smartphones at the table is now common among adults and children: a habit that involves risks....
Types of perm: how many there are and what effect they give to the hair
How many types of permanents are there? Let's find out all of them and see if there is also an...
Homemade Russian salad, the Queen of all appetizers!
Russian salad, the timeless and perfect appetizer for a delicious dinner: here are the ingredients and how to prepare it...
Recipes1 week ago
Mulled wine, the super-scented drink that warms up the coldest days
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion7 days ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe