Noodles and mascarpone noodles are incredibly greedy and suitable for an important dinner and with very little time to prepare it.
Noodles with walnuts and mascarpone are very quick to prepare, and require very few procedures. This is why they are also perfect for those taking their first steps in the kitchen. If you like, you can flavor this preparation with spices or herbs, such as saffron, marjoram or thyme. The weight of the tagliatelle indicated in this recipe is for dry pasta. If you use the fresh one, you have to go up to 500 g .
Preparation of the walnut and mascarpone tagliatelle
- Put a pot of water on the stove and bring it to a boil. When it boils, add salt and throw the noodles. Remember to turn them over from time to time. Depending on the thickness of the noodles, they can take three to five minutes to cook.
- Meanwhile, put a non-stick pan on a low heat, pour in the butter and let it melt.
- Pour in the mascarpone and turn until it becomes a semi-liquid cream.
- Add the coarsely chopped walnut kernels to the knife and pepper. You shouldn’t need salt, but you can taste it. Let it go for a couple of minutes . The preparation of the sauce should only take five minutes, so adjust with the cooking of the noodles.
- Drain the noodles keeping some of their cooking water.
- Pour them into the pan over the heat off and toss them in the sauce. If necessary, add the cooking water of the pasta.
- Stir in the Parmesan and serve hot on plates.
If you liked this recipe, try the salmon tagliatelle too .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...