Noodles and mascarpone noodles are incredibly greedy and suitable for an important dinner and with very little time to prepare it.
Noodles with walnuts and mascarpone are very quick to prepare, and require very few procedures. This is why they are also perfect for those taking their first steps in the kitchen. If you like, you can flavor this preparation with spices or herbs, such as saffron, marjoram or thyme. The weight of the tagliatelle indicated in this recipe is for dry pasta. If you use the fresh one, you have to go up to 500 g .
Preparation of the walnut and mascarpone tagliatelle
- Put a pot of water on the stove and bring it to a boil. When it boils, add salt and throw the noodles. Remember to turn them over from time to time. Depending on the thickness of the noodles, they can take three to five minutes to cook.
- Meanwhile, put a non-stick pan on a low heat, pour in the butter and let it melt.
- Pour in the mascarpone and turn until it becomes a semi-liquid cream.
- Add the coarsely chopped walnut kernels to the knife and pepper. You shouldn’t need salt, but you can taste it. Let it go for a couple of minutes . The preparation of the sauce should only take five minutes, so adjust with the cooking of the noodles.
- Drain the noodles keeping some of their cooking water.
- Pour them into the pan over the heat off and toss them in the sauce. If necessary, add the cooking water of the pasta.
- Stir in the Parmesan and serve hot on plates.
If you liked this recipe, try the salmon tagliatelle too .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...