A delicious side dish that can also become a perfect and quick sauce for pasta: tasty broccoli with garlic sauce and dried tomatoes.
A side dish of tasty broccoli with garlic sauce and dried tomatoes will be a good idea to “whip up” a very simple second course, such as cheese, a poached egg, an omelette or a slice of grilled meat.
This recipe is very versatile because, in addition to being a varied and tasteful side dish, it can also be the condiment for a very appetizing pasta.
Preparation of broccoli with garlic sauce and dried tomatoes
- To prepare your tasty broccoli with garlic sauce and dried tomatoes, clean the broccoli and then boil it in salted water for a few minutes, until it becomes tender, while remaining firm.
- Drain the broccoli and transfer it to a bowl.
- Take a small part of these boiled broccoli and put it in a blender together with the chopped garlic cloves deprived of the internal green sprout, some dried tomatoes, spoons of white wine vinegar, and plenty of extra virgin olive oil.
- The sauce should be fluid . With this sauce, and if needed with a little more extra virgin olive oil, season the broccoli that you have poured into the bowl, and if necessary season with salt.
- Complete the side dish with two nice handfuls of almond slices , which you have first toasted in the oven, and a few pieces of dried tomato.
- The final touch is some freshly ground black peppercorns.
If you like this vegetable, we also recommend our broccoli and potato quiche .
We recommend keeping this light side dish for up to 2 days in the refrigerator, inside a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Oily skin skincare: here are the five basic steps
In the case of oily skin, daily skincare with ad hoc products is very important: let's see what the basic...
Spaghetti with three tomatoes, a simply genuine dish!
Are you looking for a simple and tasty first course? Try the spaghetti with three tomatoes recipe, made only with...
Is using social media at the table bad?
Using social networks and smartphones at the table is now common among adults and children: a habit that involves risks....
Types of perm: how many there are and what effect they give to the hair
How many types of permanents are there? Let's find out all of them and see if there is also an...
Homemade Russian salad, the Queen of all appetizers!
Russian salad, the timeless and perfect appetizer for a delicious dinner: here are the ingredients and how to prepare it...
Recipes1 week ago
Mulled wine, the super-scented drink that warms up the coldest days
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion7 days ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe