The soft and delicious Ferrara chocolate cake. Here is the special recipe for the gluten-free tenerina cake.
Today let’s prepare the gluten-free tender cake together: a soft chocolate cake to add immediately to the quick and easy cakes in our recipe book. Its success is guaranteed, and it will surely be appreciated by the whole family. Nobody can resist a slice of this delight . In fact, the gluten-free tenerina cake is perfect not only for those who have dietary problems due to the presence of gluten, but is addressed to all the gluttons of the house.
It is perfect for a rich breakfast, a delicious dessert or a delicious snack. The secret to keeping the inside moist and tasty is to avoid the ventilated function of the oven during cooking. The result will be a chocolate cake with a crunchy and sugary crust and a tender interior, as the name suggests. Put on your apron and head to the kitchen to prepare this delicious gluten-free tender cake with rice flour.
Preparation for the gluten-free tenerina cake recipe
- First, coarsely chop the dark chocolate and transfer everything to a saucepan.
- Put a large pot with water on the fire. Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie , taking care to mix it from time to time.
- When the chocolate has melted, add the butter at room temperature and continue stirring, outside the stove.
- Let it cool, mixing every now and then. Meanwhile, now separate the yolks from the whites , placing them in different bowls.
- Put half the sugar in the egg yolks and whip them with the help of an electric mixer . In small doses, add all the remaining sugar and rice flour until you get a frothy and firm mixture.
- With the help of the whisk, at moderate speed, add the melted chocolate with the butter, until it is completely incorporated.
- Now whip the egg whites until stiff. Gently add the egg whites to the whipped reds, with movements from the bottom upwards so as not to deflate the mixture.
- Heat the oven , static mode, up to 180 ° C , and grease and flour a round oven mold.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and bake for 25-30 minutes . When the cake is cooked, wait for it to become lukewarm and sprinkle with icing sugar. We recommend eating it warm accompanied by vanilla ice cream, or a rich mascarpone cream.
The gluten-free chocolate tenerina can be perfectly stored for three days , closed in an airtight box, or it can be frozen for a month.
If you are looking for other gluten-free desserts, try the gluten-free apple pie recipe.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Presnitz: the Trieste dessert with noble origins!
According to some testimonies it was created for Princess Sissi. Either way, the Presnitz quick recipe is tasty and easy...
Let’s find out how to prepare the brandacujun with the Ligurian recipe
The recipe for brandacujun comes directly from western Liguria, a creamed cod with potatoes with an intense flavor and creamy...
How okonomiyaki is prepared, a typical dish of Japanese cuisine
If you are looking for quick and easy recipes that come from afar, okonomyaki, Japanese pancakes with vegetables, is worth...
What is holistic massage: all about this practice for body and mind
Holistic massage has numerous benefits, both for the body and for the mind. Let’s see together what they are, and...
Bublanina is a truly amazing Czechoslovakian dessert with cherries
Bublanina is a simple cherry pie typical of the Czech Republic prepared with a dough similar to sponge cake. Literally...