Soft, rich in flavor and also perfect for trips out of town, the gluten-free savory donut is very simple to prepare without scales!
Following a gluten-free diet, when it comes to bread and leavened products in general, is quite difficult. This is why today I experimented for you with the gluten-free savory donut recipe, perfect as an appetizer or to take on trips out of town .
Similar in preparation to the classic seven jar cake , it is prepared using a ready-made flour mix obtained from gluten-free cereals. To give the dish even more flavor we find cheese and vegetables .
How to prepare the gluten-free savory donut recipe
- For this preparation we will use the yogurt jar as a unit of measurement, therefore empty the contents into a bowl and set aside. Wash and dry the container and get to work.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and beat them with an electric whisk together with the milk . They don't have to whip but simply mix together.
- Season with salt , then add the yogurt , grated cheese and oil , stirring constantly with the whisk.
- Now add the flour , one jar at a time, mixing with a kitchen spatula. Also prepare the other ingredients: cut the broccoli into florets, the cherry tomatoes into quarters and the cheese into cubes. Add them to the dough, mixing well and transfer everything into a buttered and floured donut mold.
- Cook at 180°C for 40-45 minutes , testing with a toothpick before removing from the oven: it should come out dry. Leave to cool and serve cut into slices.
This savory donut is perfect as an appetizer , perhaps as a replacement for classic bread, served with cured meats and cheeses. If you like, you can further enrich it with diced ham or frankfurters. In our case we kept the vegetarian recipe .
Are you looking for other delicious gluten-free recipes? Try the savory pie with courgettes !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Let’s prepare lardiated broken ziti, a symbol of Campania cuisine
If you are looking for a tasty first course, don't miss this recipe from Campania: ziti lardiati! Pasta first courses...
Ideas for a light dinner? Here are light recipes and tips for tasty dishes
For a tasty light dinner you don't need much effort: just play carefully with the ingredients you have at home...
Light and tasty, the sliced chicken breast is the perfect second course
Preparing the sliced chicken breast is really simple and in no time at all you will have a quick and...
Vegetarian cabbage rolls
Vegetarian cabbage rolls: a delicious second course based on ricotta and rice. Try them also as a main dish! Who...