For Valentine’s Day, there is nothing better than a delicious lover’s risotto with prawns and mascarpone cream.
On the day of the feast of lovers, there is nothing better than preparing a dinner for the person you love with your own hands. Opting for a fish menu seems the best choice and that is why we offer you the lovers’ risotto with a beautiful pink color and a delicate shrimp flavor .
Preparing this Valentine’s Day risotto is really simple and even if you are not very skilled in the kitchen you will not have major difficulties. The recipe for the perfect first course is about to arrive on your tables and you will be amazed at yourself at the first taste. Let’s see all the steps to prepare the lovers’ risotto with prawns.
How to prepare the recipe for the lovers’ risotto
- First, finely chop the shallot and brown it in a pan with the oil and butter.
- Add the rice and let it toast for a couple of minutes , then blend with the sparkling wine.
- Cover the rice with the boiling fish broth and add the tomato puree.
- Start cooking by calculating the time starting from the boiling point . Each variety has different cooking times but in general they vary from 16 to 20 minutes.
- About 5 minutes before the end of cooking add the shrimps. You can use a fresh, frozen (and defrosted) product or those packaged in brine. At this stage, taste and season with salt .
- Cook the rice and finally stir in the mascarpone.
- Serve garnishing as desired with a little powdered pink pepper (don’t overdo it!).
Have you ever found a better and simpler Valentine’s Day recipe than this one? In any case, also take a look at our aphrodisiac menu for a very special evening.
As always, the risotto should be consumed as soon as it is done. You can cook it together with your partner immediately after enjoying the aperitif, perhaps sipping a glass of bubbles. In any case, if you have any leftovers, you can place it in the refrigerator for a couple of days and reheat it in a pan before consuming it.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Presnitz: the Trieste dessert with noble origins!
According to some testimonies it was created for Princess Sissi. Either way, the Presnitz quick recipe is tasty and easy...
Let’s find out how to prepare the brandacujun with the Ligurian recipe
The recipe for brandacujun comes directly from western Liguria, a creamed cod with potatoes with an intense flavor and creamy...
How okonomiyaki is prepared, a typical dish of Japanese cuisine
If you are looking for quick and easy recipes that come from afar, okonomyaki, Japanese pancakes with vegetables, is worth...
What is holistic massage: all about this practice for body and mind
Holistic massage has numerous benefits, both for the body and for the mind. Let’s see together what they are, and...
Bublanina is a truly amazing Czechoslovakian dessert with cherries
Bublanina is a simple cherry pie typical of the Czech Republic prepared with a dough similar to sponge cake. Literally...
Recipes1 week ago
Have you ever heard of the octopus genovese?
Recipes1 week ago
If you are looking for a quick and easy appetizer, the ham mousse is the recipe for you
Health5 days ago
Rebecca syndrome: what it is and how to recognize it
Health7 days ago
The therapeutic effects of the shower in winter