For Valentine’s Day, there is nothing better than a delicious lover’s risotto with prawns and mascarpone cream.
On the day of the feast of lovers, there is nothing better than preparing a dinner for the person you love with your own hands. Opting for a fish menu seems the best choice and that is why we offer you the lovers’ risotto with a beautiful pink color and a delicate shrimp flavor .
Preparing this Valentine’s Day risotto is really simple and even if you are not very skilled in the kitchen you will not have major difficulties. The recipe for the perfect first course is about to arrive on your tables and you will be amazed at yourself at the first taste. Let’s see all the steps to prepare the lovers’ risotto with prawns.
How to prepare the recipe for the lovers’ risotto
- First, finely chop the shallot and brown it in a pan with the oil and butter.
- Add the rice and let it toast for a couple of minutes , then blend with the sparkling wine.
- Cover the rice with the boiling fish broth and add the tomato puree.
- Start cooking by calculating the time starting from the boiling point . Each variety has different cooking times but in general they vary from 16 to 20 minutes.
- About 5 minutes before the end of cooking add the shrimps. You can use a fresh, frozen (and defrosted) product or those packaged in brine. At this stage, taste and season with salt .
- Cook the rice and finally stir in the mascarpone.
- Serve garnishing as desired with a little powdered pink pepper (don’t overdo it!).
Have you ever found a better and simpler Valentine’s Day recipe than this one? In any case, also take a look at our aphrodisiac menu for a very special evening.
As always, the risotto should be consumed as soon as it is done. You can cook it together with your partner immediately after enjoying the aperitif, perhaps sipping a glass of bubbles. In any case, if you have any leftovers, you can place it in the refrigerator for a couple of days and reheat it in a pan before consuming it.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...