The Scammaro omelette is a dish of the poor tradition of Campania, and is nothing more than a pasta-based omelette without eggs.
Ready to prepare a Campanian dish full of taste and flavour? So let's go to the stove, to prepare the Scammaro omelette together! This recipe is a poor version of the more traditional pasta omelette which is prepared with spaghetti topped with olives, anchovies, pine nuts and many other ingredients, which vary according to the different local traditions .
Try to prepare it too, perhaps for a quick lunch or to reuse leftover pasta. In this way you will be able to create a really tasty recipe, made with just a few ingredients and without wasting too much time in the kitchen!
How to make the Scammaro omelette
- Start making a sauté by browning the poached garlic in a pan with two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Also adding the anchovies, so as to make them dissolve slowly , and then also the capers, pine nuts, soaked and well squeezed raisins and finely chopped chilli pepper.
- Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water and remove them when they are al dente (although the ideal would be to have some spaghetti left over from the day before, as per the original recipe). Put them in a pan with a ladle of cooking water and sauté, adding the chopped parsley .
- At this point put a little oil, raise the heat and cook the pasta until it is golden brown on both sides and has taken on the shape of an omelette . 5-6 minutes per side should be enough.
- Serve your Neapolitan spaghetti pizza piping hot .
There are many similar recipes, we can only advise you to try the classic spaghetti omelette with eggs .
We recommend enjoying the omelette without eggs at the moment , otherwise you can keep it in the fridge for 1-2 days and then heat it for a few minutes in the microwave oven, so that it gets moist and warm at the same time.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
How to cook potatoes in the microwave in minutes: here are all the secrets!
If you're short on time but want to enjoy an excellent side dish, we'll explain how to cook potatoes in...
Let’s taste the lightness of the chocolate water muffins
Chocolate water muffins are super light and soft treats, to be made with just a few ingredients and without eggs...
Antidepressant foods: what they are and why they work
Antidepressant foods can help lift your mood and keep it stable over time. Let's find out which are the most...
From French cuisine comes the Rossini fillet, delicious and elegant
Fillet alla Rossini is a second course based on beef fillet, enriched with foie gras and black truffle. From French...
Black gums, causes and symptoms: the alarm bell of a serious problem
Black gums should never be underestimated because they could be the alarm bell of a serious problem. Have you noticed...
Recipes1 week ago
How to make crepes: the simple video recipe for making the neutral dough (and some tasty inspiration)
Fashion6 days ago
Paris Fashion Week 2023: The most beautiful and eccentric looks of the front row
Recipes1 week ago
Pici cacio e pepe: the video recipe of the first course prepared from scratch!
Health1 week ago
Autism spectrum disorders: what they are and how they manifest in children