Simple and perfect for intolerant people, egg-free sponge cake is perfect for preparing delicious filled cakes. Let's discover the recipe together!
The so-called "without recipes" are among the most searched for in recent times, thanks to the increasingly frequent problem of allergies and intolerances . For this reason today we discover how to prepare egg-free sponge cake which, if desired, can also become lactose-free , simply by using the appropriate milk.
This basic sponge cake recipe is perfect for filling and creating delicious birthday cakes and more. You will be amazed at how easy it is to prepare and success is guaranteed. Being egg-free, in fact, there is no risk of falling apart or growing during cooking: therefore perfect for beginners!
How to prepare the sponge cake recipe without eggs
- To obtain maximum softness from this recipe we used potato starch, together with the classic 00 flour. This recipe, however, unlike the traditional one, contains yeast , which is essential for obtaining a frothy mixture.
- First, sift the flour , starch and yeast into a bowl. This operation is essential to aerate the flour and obtain an even lighter finished product. Then add the sugar and mix quickly.
- Pour in the milk and mix with an electric whisk or a kitchen whisk to obtain a smooth, lump-free mixture. Finally, pour in the oil , stirring constantly with the whisk.
- Oil and flour a 24cm diameter springform pan (alternatively line it with baking paper), pour in the mixture and cook at 170°C for 35 minutes , testing with a toothpick in the center before taking out of the oven.
- Once out of the oven, remove the eggless sponge cake from the oven and let it cool on a wire rack before cutting it in half for the filling. Try it for some delicious stuffed snacks !
And here is a video recipe very similar to ours, but totally without animal derivatives having replaced the milk with water (you can also use vegetable drinks):
You can keep the egg-free dessert recipe for a maximum of 2-3 days under a special cake container. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Let’s prepare lardiated broken ziti, a symbol of Campania cuisine
If you are looking for a tasty first course, don't miss this recipe from Campania: ziti lardiati! Pasta first courses...
Ideas for a light dinner? Here are light recipes and tips for tasty dishes
For a tasty light dinner you don't need much effort: just play carefully with the ingredients you have at home...
Light and tasty, the sliced chicken breast is the perfect second course
Preparing the sliced chicken breast is really simple and in no time at all you will have a quick and...
Vegetarian cabbage rolls
Vegetarian cabbage rolls: a delicious second course based on ricotta and rice. Try them also as a main dish! Who...