To make your lunch unique, try the simplicity of the strips with Roman-style rocket, a quick and tasty second course of meat.
Do you have little time to think about a second dish that will conquer your guests? The quick and easy recipe for straccetti with rocket and Parmesan is the one for you. The main ingredient of this preparation is the beef nut , a piece of meat to be ” shredded “. This term indicates the particular way in which the product is cut, that is, into strips which, during cooking, wrinkle slightly.
The original recipe for straccetti con rughetta uses beef, but veal is also suitable. It is a typical Lazio product, which is also widespread in the rest of the nation. There are many variations of this second dish, enriched with a multitude of condiments. To make them Roman -style, cook them in a pan with only oil and then season with flakes of Parmigiano Reggiano.
How about, let’s get started?
Preparation of the recipe for straccetti with rocket
- To begin, dedicate yourself to the meat and thin it with a meat tenderizer.
- Next, cut the slice into strips ( not too thin ) of variable length. In this way, you can obtain the classic strips.
- Take a non-stick pan and cover its bottom with two tablespoons of olive oil (30 ml).
- Heat it on the stove for a short time, then add the strips of beef.
- Let it brown over medium-high heat for a few minutes, turning to cook the meat evenly. Then, season with salt and pepper.
- If you prefer, simmer with white wine for another 2 minutes, then turn off.
- Wash the rocket under running water and put it on a plate. Season with 1 tablespoon of oil (15 ml), salt, pepper and Parmesan flakes, then mix.
- In serving dishes, first put a layer of seasoned rocket, then cover with the strips.
By preparing these strips of beef with rocket and parmesan you will make a splash. Once seasoned it is best to eat them immediately. The rags alone, on the other hand, can be kept in the fridge for 1 day , covered.
Alternatively, there is another delicious and simple second course: chicken strips with spinach .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...