It takes 5 minutes to prepare and bake the 7 jars cake with the Thermomix, a quick and easy dessert perfect for breakfast or a snack.
We are a little ashamed, we must confess it. Giving you the recipe for the 7 jar cake with the Thermomix is almost superfluous because if the traditional one is already simple, this is really a breeze . As always, when it comes to this quick and easy cake, it should be noted that it is a dessert without scales . You will only need the yogurt pot to use as the unit of measurement.
For the rest, all the ingredients must be combined in the jug and mixed for 2 minutes : no precise order, no particular step. It goes without saying that this is a recipe suitable for all Thermomix models such as the TM5, TM6 and TM31. It's also relatively easy to customize by replacing plain yogurt with fruit, white flour with wholemeal, and so on. But we will tell you all these variations right after the recipe.
How to prepare the 7 jar cake recipe with the Thermomix
- Pour the yogurt into the Thermomix jug then add all the other ingredients using the jar as the unit of measurement. Mix everything 2 min. Vel. 5.
- Line a 24 cm diameter mold with parchment paper and pour the dough.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 30 minutes doing the toothpick test before taking out. Once cold, decorate as desired with icing sugar.
The variants of the 7 jar cake with the Thermomix: combinations and advice
Here are some ideas to make 7 different but always very easy cakes:
- Replace the plain yogurt with a fruit one, even in pieces;
- Use a vegetable or lactose-free yogurt in case of intolerance;
- Add 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips to make the cake even more delicious;
- Replace a jar of flour with 1 jar of wholemeal or buckwheat flour for a more rustic dessert;
- Add 1 apple or 1 pear or 2 diced peaches to the mixture and mix 30 sec. Vel. 1 Counterclockwise.
Of course you can make the 7 jar cake even without the Thermomix: there is nothing easier!
The 7 jar cake can be kept under a cake bell for 3-4 days , as soft as fresh from the oven.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
What is special about Bruno Barbieri’s carbonara?
Bruno Barbieri's recipe for carbonara causes discussion, perhaps more for the name than for the taste. Try this particular take...
Antibiotic resistance: how to spot it and what to do
Resistance to antibiotics: causes, consequences and possible remedies to be able to try to solve the problem. Are you concerned...
Let’s find out how to prepare excellent cannelloni stuffed with meat
Meat cannelloni are an excellent first course, ideal for Sundays. Let's see together how to prepare them! Meat cannelloni are...
Reinforcement salad: a traditional Neapolitan Christmas dish
The reinforcement salad is a side dish based on papacelle, cauliflower, olives and spring onions: one of the most popular...
Don’t throw away the vegetable peels: turn them into crunchy chips!
Making baked vegetable peel chips is a great way to reduce waste in the kitchen. Here's which vegetables to use...
Fashion7 days ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Food1 week ago
Topinambur: the properties and contraindications of the Jerusalem artichoke
Fashion1 week ago
The super mini skirt in the shape of a belt: the model designed by Diesel could become a trend thanks to Dua Lipa
Recipes7 days ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?