From an ancient tradition comes the original recipe of the Romagna matta soup with mangrigoli, a completely genuine dish.
From today there is a new typical product that you absolutely cannot miss: the Romagna crazy soup with peas. It is a recipe from Emilia-Romagna, with a long tradition behind it and a unique and unmistakable taste. The term "crazy" refers to the fact that it is prepared with a particular broth based on celery, carrot, onion and tomato paste. In cooking, peas cannot be missing.
This fantastic soup, characterized by a genuine taste, is served hot, especially on cold days. To accompany the soup is a particular type of egg pasta, typical of this area. In this recipe, in fact, we also show you the preparation for a typical fresh pasta, known as mangrigoli .
Preparation of the recipe for the Romagna crazy soup
- To make the mangrigoli, sift the flour and pour it onto a pastry board, like a fountain.
- Dig a dimple in the center and peel the whole eggs inside. Start kneading to mix the ingredients.
- Work the mixture for about 10 minutes, until you get a firm and non-sticky dough. Flour it and cover it with a cloth; let it rest for a maximum of 30 minutes .
- After this time, divide the dough into long and half centimeter thick strips. Arrange them on a pastry board and let them dry for half an hour.
- Roll out and cut the dough into thinner strips (keeping the thickness of half a centimeter); chop it with a knife or a crescent. Let it dry until ready for cooking.
- Prepare the broth: wash and peel celery, onion and carrot, then chop all these vegetables.
- Pour them into a saucepan and add a couple of tablespoons of olive oil and water. Sauté for 5 minutes .
- Then, add the peas and tomato paste. Mix and season with salt.
- Cover with water and boil for 1 hour .
- After this time, add the mangrigoli to the pot and let it boil again. Let everything cook together for 2 minutes.
- Then, distribute everything on the plates.
The one for the crazy soup is a much loved and easy to prepare recipe from the Romagna tradition. Serve piping hot, as preservation is not recommended .
Do not miss the preparation of the dried pea soup .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Reassuring and decisive, military green is a trendy nuance again this winter: here's how it goes, even crazy! Bold, determined,...
Purple potatoes must absolutely be included in the diet: here are the reasons
If you've never tried them, purple potatoes taste really great. Not only that, they also bring many benefits to the...
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe
Bucatini alla Caruso are a simple first course prepared with genuine ingredients typical of the Campania region. Here is the...
Mousseline cream, a pride of French pastry
Similar to custard, mousseline cream is enriched with a fair amount of butter. Here is the recipe. France is famous...
Bach flowers: a natural remedy for colds and flu
Bach flowers are valid natural remedies for colds and flu: let's see which ones to use against these diseases. Like...
Recipes1 week ago
How to make mascarpone cream: the classic recipe and with the Thermomix!
Recipes5 days ago
Reinforcement salad: a Christmas dish of the Neapolitan tradition
Recipes1 week ago
For Sunday lunch, here are the artichoke crêpes
Recipes1 week ago
Baked hake with cherry tomatoes and olives: recipe for a tasty second course