From an ancient tradition comes the original recipe of the Romagna matta soup with mangrigoli, a completely genuine dish.
From today there is a new typical product that you absolutely cannot miss: the Romagna crazy soup with peas. It is a recipe from Emilia-Romagna, with a long tradition behind it and a unique and unmistakable taste. The term "crazy" refers to the fact that it is prepared with a particular broth based on celery, carrot, onion and tomato paste. In cooking, peas cannot be missing.
This fantastic soup, characterized by a genuine taste, is served hot, especially on cold days. To accompany the soup is a particular type of egg pasta, typical of this area. In this recipe, in fact, we also show you the preparation for a typical fresh pasta, known as mangrigoli .
Preparation of the recipe for the Romagna crazy soup
- To make the mangrigoli, sift the flour and pour it onto a pastry board, like a fountain.
- Dig a dimple in the center and peel the whole eggs inside. Start kneading to mix the ingredients.
- Work the mixture for about 10 minutes, until you get a firm and non-sticky dough. Flour it and cover it with a cloth; let it rest for a maximum of 30 minutes .
- After this time, divide the dough into long and half centimeter thick strips. Arrange them on a pastry board and let them dry for half an hour.
- Roll out and cut the dough into thinner strips (keeping the thickness of half a centimeter); chop it with a knife or a crescent. Let it dry until ready for cooking.
- Prepare the broth: wash and peel celery, onion and carrot, then chop all these vegetables.
- Pour them into a saucepan and add a couple of tablespoons of olive oil and water. Sauté for 5 minutes .
- Then, add the peas and tomato paste. Mix and season with salt.
- Cover with water and boil for 1 hour .
- After this time, add the mangrigoli to the pot and let it boil again. Let everything cook together for 2 minutes.
- Then, distribute everything on the plates.
The one for the crazy soup is a much loved and easy to prepare recipe from the Romagna tradition. Serve piping hot, as preservation is not recommended .
Do not miss the preparation of the dried pea soup .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
What good baked lasagna with pumpkin and sausage: here’s how to prepare them!
The pumpkin and sausage lasagna recipe is perfect for those who want to prepare a delicious and inviting first course....
No planes or boats: you can taste the Ischian gypsy directly at your home!
More than a sandwich, the Ischitan gypsy is called toasted bread. Let's discover all the secrets to prepare it like...
Generalized anxiety: how to overcome the fear of living?
When do we talk about generalized anxiety? Let's see when the symptoms lead to define it as such and what...
From the pre-collections s / s 2023, the trends to steal from men’s fashion to be anticipated already this summer
We recently spotted the men's fashion trends of summer 2023 on the catwalk, to be copied to us too starting...
We enjoy kimbap, the fantastic Korean sushi
Kimbap is a Korean sushi-based dish, very easy to make and with few ingredients. Here is the simple recipe to...
Beauty1 week ago
Lip contour: what are the most effective creams and serums?
Health1 week ago
Mental fatigue, the remedies: procrastination prohibited and obligation to delegate
Health1 week ago
Tingling in the back: what it depends on and how to intervene
Fashion1 week ago
The easy, fast and glam hairstyles that will save us from the heat: the ponytail to revisit and the disheveled crop