Tuna in pistachio crust is an elegant dish, also suitable for special occasions, and which you can propose as an appetizer or as a main course.
Pistachio crusted tuna is a recipe that requires few but selected ingredients. The quality of the tuna and the chopped pistachios can make the difference between a good dish and a great chef's service. It is also a very quick dish to prepare, perfect if you have little time available and still want to make a good impression on your guests. It is a delicious second course, but in smaller quantities it can also be offered as an appetizer. One caveat: make sure the fish has been properly killed .
Preparation of the tuna fillet in a pistachio crust
- Pour the oil, salt and pepper into a bowl and the chopped pistachios in another. Beat the oil well in order to have a well mixed mixture.
- Using a pastry brush , brush a skinless tuna fillet with no bones on all sides with the flavored oil .
- Immediately pass it in the chopped pistachios, turning it over so that it is covered on all sides. Repeat with the other fillets.
- Put a non-stick pan on the heat in which you have to pour the oil left over from the marinade. If it is finished, grease the pan with a tablespoon of oil anyway.
- Heat the oil, then lay the fillets on them and cook them for 1 maximum 2 minutes per side . Depending on the cooking time, the fish will be more or less melting when cut. In the end, in fact, the inside must still be red, while the outermost parts must be more cooked.
- Place the fillets on the serving plates. For a more elegant presentation , you can cut each fillet into thick slices. Garnish with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, a pinch of salt and a sprinkling of pepper. If you like, you can add a sauce (for example, we really like the grain mustard slightly diluted with water).
This second dish of delicious fish is to be consumed at the moment , as we are talking about fresh fish.
If you liked this recipe, try another fish dish: pistachio-crusted salmon .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Map of pimples: each area of the face corresponds to an organ
What is the pimple map for? Let's find out together and see which organs the areas of the face are...
How to toast pumpkin seeds: the video recipe to prepare a healthy and crunchy snack
Roasted pumpkin seeds: quick and easy recipe to prepare a tasty snack at home to nibble on at any time...
The most popular s/s 2023 collections by Valentino and Dior, followed by Balmain and Givenchy: the most beautiful inspo looks
The spring/summer 2023 fashion shows sum up: the ranking of the most popular according to Spotlight Dreamy, captivating, sensual, the...
What is ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
ADHD: what it is, causes, symptoms and everything you need to know about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity...
Gnocchi alla bava, the super stringy recipe
Gnocchi alla bava are a very quick first course to prepare, but above all they are incredibly tasty: you will...
Fashion6 days ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Food1 week ago
Topinambur: the properties and contraindications of the Jerusalem artichoke
Fashion7 days ago
The super mini skirt in the shape of a belt: the model designed by Diesel could become a trend thanks to Dua Lipa
Recipes6 days ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?