Veg baked pasta with vegetables, a really delicious dish!
Vegan baked pasta is a rich and delicious first course, ideal for a dinner with friends. Let's see together how to prepare it with the recipe without meat.
Who doesn't like baked pasta? Da nord a sud is a recipe that cannot be missing from our tables, especially on Sundays . Baked pasta with vegetables is a reinterpretation of the classic recipe: no meat sauce or cheese. In their place we find seasonal vegetables and vegan béchamel .
The beauty of this dish is that it can be prepared in advance and baked just before serving. However, pasta with baked vegetables is excellent, but above all it is very quick to prepare: let's see the recipe together!
Before starting, a tip: use seasonal vegetables according to the season in which you prepare this pasta!
How to prepare baked pasta with vegetables
- Cook the pasta in plenty of salted water for the time indicated on the package. Add the peeled potatoes cut into half a centimeter slices into the pasta pot.
- In the meantime, dedicate yourself to preparing the vegetables . Peel the carrot and remove the ends. Remove the ends from the zucchini as well. With a large kitchen knife, cut all the vegetables into half-centimetre cubes . Wash the pepper, remove the stalk, seeds and internal white filaments and cut it like other vegetables. Pick up the broccoli florets with a small knife.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet and add the vegetables. Cook them, stirring occasionally for 15 minutes , then season with salt and pepper. If they get too dry during cooking, you can add a few tablespoons of water.
- When the pasta is ready, drain it and run it under cold water to remove the excess starch and stop the cooking. Transfer it to a rather large bowl and season it with the vegetables and the béchamel sauce.
- Mix well and transfer to an oven-safe pan. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and cook at 200°C for 20 minutes or until a crust forms.
- Serve the baked pasta with vegetables hot .
If you liked the recipe for baked pasta with vegetables, discover the preparation video .
Do you love this preparation? Discover all our delicious baked pasta recipes !
This vegan baked pasta is, like the traditional one, also good the next day, however we advise you to keep it for a maximum of 2-3 days in the refrigerator, well covered in transparent film and to heat it in the oven a few minutes before serving. If you have used fresh products, you can also freeze everything in the freezer before putting it in the oven.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
WHO advises against the use of sweeteners in diets. Let’s find out why!
The WHO has recently updated the guidelines discouraging the use of non-sugar sweeteners. Let's find out why and what are...
Pasta with courgette flowers
Simple and quick, pasta with courgette flowers is a truly delicious first course. Let's find out together how to prepare...
Here is the recipe for grilled swordfish, a delicious second course full of flavors and aromas. Today we are preparing...
Tricolor first course: tomato and burrata pasta
Tomato and burrata pasta is an ideal recipe to serve as a single dish, especially in summer. That's how simple...
June diet: the fresh and creative choice to lose weight
The June diet is a fresh and summery way to lose weight by eating with gusto. Let's find out which...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce