We prepare the lightest and best vegan apple fritters ever. Without butter or eggs but delicious.
For vegan friends, here is a classic grandmother's dessert revisited, to make vegan apple fritters. Don't worry, because it is a quick and easy recipe, with healthy and extremely economical ingredients. What are? They are simple but tasty apple fritters without eggs, without milk, perfect for vegan and vegetarian diets. They are typical carnival sweets, but are now consumed at any time . They are part of the easy vegan recipes, which you must try at least once. If you do, they will be among your all-time favorite sweet vegan recipes, guaranteed. These delights are crunchy on the outside and the inside is sugary and soft thanks to the apple.
The basic recipe requires the pancakes to be fried but it is possible – with small variations to the recipe – to also make baked apple pancakes without eggs and gluten.
Preparation of vegan apple fritters
1. Start by washing and peeling the apples.
2. Cut them into round slices, half a centimeter thick.
3. Remove the central part, which is hard and woody, with a knife or the appropriate core remover.
4. Once cut, cover them with the juice of a squeezed lemon.
5. In a bowl, prepare the dough. Mix sugar, cinnamon and baking soda with the flour. Slowly incorporate the frozen sparkling water , and with the help of a whisk, create a smooth and homogeneous dough.
6. Heat the frying oil in a pan.
7. Using a fork, dip the apple slices into the mixture, allowing the excess to drip off, and quickly dipping them into the pan with the hot oil.
8. Cook each pancake for 8-10 minutes , or until they become golden and puffy.
9. Place each pancake on absorbent paper to eliminate excess oil.
10. If you like, add a sprinkling of sugar, or extra cinnamon, and serve.
For a lighter variant, once you have dipped the apples in the batter, place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper, and cook them at 180°C for 25 minutes in a fan oven. In a few simple steps we have prepared this light recipe, to be used for breakfast, as a snack, or for a sweet break. And these sweet pancakes have nothing to envy of theclassic recipe for apple pancakes .
Apple fritters without butter and eggs can be kept in the fridge for a couple of days , making sure to store them in a clean, airtight container.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Let’s prepare lardiated broken ziti, a symbol of Campania cuisine
If you are looking for a tasty first course, don't miss this recipe from Campania: ziti lardiati! Pasta first courses...
Ideas for a light dinner? Here are light recipes and tips for tasty dishes
For a tasty light dinner you don't need much effort: just play carefully with the ingredients you have at home...
Light and tasty, the sliced chicken breast is the perfect second course
Preparing the sliced chicken breast is really simple and in no time at all you will have a quick and...
Vegetarian cabbage rolls
Vegetarian cabbage rolls: a delicious second course based on ricotta and rice. Try them also as a main dish! Who...