Vegan ice cream will not make you regret the classic cone! Here are photos and video recipe to prepare it
Want a 100% veg dessert? Here then is the recipe for vegan ice cream, without milk or eggs: really delicious!
It seems incredible, yet preparing a vegan ice cream without milk or eggs is possible. In fact, although the ice cream is prepared according to a precise balance between the ingredients (in particular fat mass and sugar), the recipe for vegan ice cream exists and can also be made at home.
Let's see together how to prepare vegan ice cream with an ice cream maker, with photos, steps or the video recipe , also leaving you some advice if you don't have this small appliance !
How to make vegan ice cream without an ice cream maker
With some care it is possible to make a vegan ice cream without an ice cream maker.
1. As before, divide the vanilla pod in half and remove the seeds with a small knife.
2. Transfer the seeds and berry into a saucepan together with the milk and sugar (if you use brown sugar, the result will be darker than a classic fiordilatte). Heat the mixture until the sugar has completely dissolved, then remove from the heat and leave to cool .
3. Remove the vanilla pods, add the cream and mix the two compounds well.
4. After cooling the mixture in the refrigerator , transfer it to the freezer for 30 minutes.
5. Take it out and mix vigorously.
6. Repeat this operation from time to time, about every half hour until it has reached the desired consistency.
Even if the recipe is vegan, the calories of the ice cream remain unchanged: for this reason, if you are on a diet but don't want to give up this vegan dessert, we suggest you opt for the fruit flavours. Try, for example, the blackberry ice cream , made with only fruit! Do you also want other proposals to personalize the fresh dessert? The video offers you a creamy vegan banana ice cream and one with the addition of cocoa.
How to make vegan ice cream
- As before, divide the vanilla pod in half and remove the seeds with a small knife.
- Transfer seeds and berry into a saucepan together with milk and sugar. Heat the mixture until the sugar has completely dissolved, then remove from the heat and leave to cool .
- Remove the vanilla pods, add the cream and mix the two compounds well.
- Transfer the liquid obtained to the refrigerator for an hour.
- Then turn on the ice cream maker and let it mix for 30 minutes.
- Serve the vanilla ice cream immediately, perhaps completing it with a topping, or keep it in the refrigerator for a couple of weeks.
We recommend keeping the ice cream for a maximum of 1-2 weeks in the freezer .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Delicious carrot pancakes: a truly unmissable recipe
Making delicious carrot pancakes is easier said than done. Here are the ingredients and the procedure to prepare them to...
Light and gluten-free zucchini gnocchi
How to prepare gluten-free zucchini gnocchi? Here is the recipe for the variant with rice flour, perfect even for the...
Are African braids bad for you? How much do they cost? Everything you don’t know
A particular hairstyle to show off that never goes out of style: here's everything you need to know about African...
Traveler’s diarrhea: what it is, symptoms, treatment and prevention
Traveler's diarrhea is a fairly common problem. Let's find out together what it is and how to prevent or cure...
Potato pizza, the recipe that saves you the expense
Halfway between a margherita pizza and a potato gateau: here is the delicious potato pizza with tomato and scamorza cheese....
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce
Fashion2 months ago
Superga celebrates its street and chic attitude in the s/s 2023 collection: starring Levante and Tina Kunakey