A good recipe for this second course or appetizer without eggs, butter or cheese: vegan savory pie with spinach and tofu.
The vegan savory pie with spinach and tofu is prepared with a shortcrust pastry base without butter or eggs, and stuffed with fresh spinach mixed with pureed tofu . It won’t take you long to prepare the pasta, and the filling is also very simple and quick to make. The ingredients can be counted on the fingers of one hand, and even the result will not disappoint you … try it!
Preparation of the vegan savory pie with spinach and tofu
- To prepare your vegan savory pie with spinach and tofu, first heat half a glass of water, which you will need for the vegan shortcrust pastry.
- Mix a pinch of instant yeast for pies with the flour 0 and then start pouring in the hot water and sunflower oil or extra virgin olive oil.
- Also add a pinch of salt and continue to knead the dough for a few minutes.
- Let the dough rest for a few minutes and then roll it out in a pan or in a tart mold, duly greased with extra virgin olive oil or lined with baking paper .
- Wash the fresh spinach and then cook them in a non-stick pan, with the lid on, so that they can cook in their own water.
- Blend the tofu coarsely with a little extra virgin olive oil.
- Chop the spinach with a knife and mix it with the blended tofu.
- Use this mixture to fill the base of the savory pie. Bake at 180 ° C for about 30-35 minutes and then serve after letting it cool.
- Serve your vegan quiche with spinach and tofu.
And, for dessert, try our vegan tart , without eggs and without milk.
ENJOY YOUR MEAL!
This 100% veg cake is also great the day after. You can keep it in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 days in a special food container. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...