Few ingredients and few calories will make air fryer water cake your new favorite dessert.
There's no point in beating around the bush: the desserts are good but they're a real attack on your figure , especially if you're a big sweet tooth like us. For this reason we searched for a long time and finally found a recipe that wasn't too sinful : the water cake in the air fryer.
Prepared without eggs, butter or milk, it is also perfect for those who follow a vegan diet. Furthermore, it lends itself well to being personalized or enriched , for example with fresh seasonal fruit or, why not, chocolate chips. Let's find out how to make it, obtaining perfect cooking in the air fryer.
How to prepare water cake recipe in air fryer
- First, combine all the liquid ingredients in a bowl, including the water, oil and vanilla essence.
- Then add in the order, simply mixing with a whisk, the sifted sugar, flour and yeast.
- Now that the mixture is ready, all that remains is to pour it into a mold suitable for the basket of your air fryer. Approximately it will have to be 20 cm to obtain the right dessert with these doses.
- Cook at 160°C for 40 minutes , testing with a toothpick before taking out of the oven.
- Once cold, remove the cake from the mold and serve, decorating as desired with a sprinkling of icing sugar . Furthermore, to ensure you have a well-baked cake, you can opt for a donut mould, perfect for promoting air circulation in the fryer.
If you like the idea of preparing a light dessert, we recommend you also try the cocoa water cake : it's amazing!
Like all desserts of this type, the water cake in the air fryer can also be kept under a cake container for 3-4 days .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Let’s prepare lardiated broken ziti, a symbol of Campania cuisine
If you are looking for a tasty first course, don't miss this recipe from Campania: ziti lardiati! Pasta first courses...
Ideas for a light dinner? Here are light recipes and tips for tasty dishes
For a tasty light dinner you don't need much effort: just play carefully with the ingredients you have at home...
Light and tasty, the sliced chicken breast is the perfect second course
Preparing the sliced chicken breast is really simple and in no time at all you will have a quick and...
Vegetarian cabbage rolls
Vegetarian cabbage rolls: a delicious second course based on ricotta and rice. Try them also as a main dish! Who...