The recipe for watermelon jam with the Thermomix is perfect for those who want to preserve the summer flavors and colors for a long time. Here's how to prepare it!
Watermelon jam with the Thermomix is one of the quick and easy recipes to keep in mind for the summer. The watermelon or watermelon is one of the symbolic fruits of this season , it never fails on the tables of every family when you want something fresh, sweet and thirst-quenching.
If you have never thought about using it as a basic ingredient for a summer preserve, you are in the right place to change your mind. Watermelon pulp, sugar and lemon are all you will need. Well-sterilized jars and just a little patience to clean the necessary fruit must not be missing.
Preparation of Thermomix watermelon jam
- After removing all the fruit from the peel and seeds, cut the pulp into chunks . Pass the pulp with a vegetable mill in order to eliminate any seeds still present.
- Put the watermelon pulp in the jug, add the lemon juice and sugar.
- At this point, turn on the Thermomix and cook for 35 minutes at 100 ° C speed. 3 .
- After the time has elapsed, select the Varoma mode for another 10-15 minutes (otherwise continue cooking at speed 2 for the same time).
- Pour the still hot jam into the sterilized jars and turn them upside down creating the vacuum. Store in the pantry until consumption.
Watermelon peel jam with the Thermomix
An excellent anti-waste recipe is the one that involves using watermelon peels as the main ingredient for jam. In this case you will need:
- 750 g of watermelon peel,
- 250 g of sugar,
- half an untreated lemon.
In this case, proceed as follows:
- Remove the green part of the peel so that only the white part is available. Squeeze the lemon juice and set aside the zest that you will cut into strips.
- Put the white part of the watermelon peel, the juice and the lemon peel in the jug. Also add the sugar and cook at 100 ° C vel. 3 for about 45 minutes so that the skins soften well.
- Complete with 10 minutes of Varoma vel. 2 and then put into jam pots.
Thermomix winter watermelon jam
Do you want to know how to store watermelon for the winter? You may not know that it is possible to make winter watermelon jam . As an indication, the following are used:
- 1 kg of winter watermelon,
- 400 g of sugar for each kg of fruit,
- 1/2 lemon.
Once all the ingredients have been prepared, you can proceed as follows:
- Remove all the peel, cut the pulp into small cubes and gradually remove all the seeds. Put the pulp, grated zest, lemon juice and sugar in a bowl. Mix everything and refrigerate for 12 hours.
- After this time, put the ingredients in the Thermomix jug and cook on ve . 2 for about 50-60 minutes. When cooked, proceed as in preparations of this kind.
The jam prepared in this way and with the correctly formed vacuum can be stored in the pantry for up to 2-3 months . Once opened, it should be stored in the refrigerator for a maximum of 5-6 days.
At this point we cannot fail to recommend the Sicilian watermelon frost recipe!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Bach flowers: a natural remedy for colds and flu
Bach flowers are valid natural remedies for colds and flu: let's see which ones to use against these diseases. Like...
Crunchy baked pumpkin crush: perfect for autumn
The crunchy squash squash is an excellent alternative to bread to serve as an appetizer. Here is the recipe to...
Comfy and practical: long live wide trousers, save looks for every occasion
For those days when you need a cocoon mood and more, the perfect women's wardrobe includes baggy trousers Bootcut, palazzo,...
Just for you, the video recipe for quick and easy puff pastry bread sticks
How to make puff pastry bread sticks? Here are the ingredients and recipe for making quick and very easy appetizers...
Much more than praline almonds: they are the stones of Abruzzo
Sassi d'Abruzzo are a typical dessert of a small town in Teramo, prepared with caramelized and flavored almonds. Finally, they...
Fashion1 week ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Recipes1 week ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?
Recipes1 week ago
How to make mascarpone cream: the classic recipe and with the Thermomix!
Recipes4 days ago
Reinforcement salad: a Christmas dish of the Neapolitan tradition