The pizza with rocket and parmesan is a rich and very tasty dish that will appeal to all your guests!
The dough is made with very simple ingredients, namely water, flour and salt. To make this pizza even softer , we decided to mix 00 flour with manitoba flour. For an even better result, you can also use manitoba flour alone, but the rising times will lengthen slightly. The pizza with rocket and parmesan is perfect to serve for dinner when you are in the mood for a delicious dish a little different from the usual or when you are in the company of friends and relatives and is able to bring everyone together , even the smaller. It is a quick and easy recipe, you just have to wait for the leavening time, about a couple of hours. Let’s see, then, how to prepare pizza with rocket step by step.
Preparation of the recipe for pizza with rocket
- Prepare the dough: dissolve the cube of fresh yeast in a little water. If you don’t have it, you can replace it with a sachet of dehydrated yeast ideal for leavened products.
- In a bowl, mix the two flours together , add the dissolved yeast and a little water and start kneading.
- Add the remaining water a little at a time and continue to knead the dough . Also add the salt.
- The dough, at this point, should have reached a good consistency, therefore, transfer it to a lightly floured pastry board and continue to knead.
- Knead it until you get a smooth and homogeneous dough . Let it rise until doubled, it will take about 2 hours.
- When the dough has risen, roll it out and place it in an oiled baking pan on the bottom. Season the pizza with tomato sauce, salt, a drizzle of oil.
- If you want to make a white pizza, do not add the tomato puree on the base, but cook directly with the mozzarella and thus have a white pizza with rocket and parmesan. Furthermore, if you still want to add a touch of color, you can add some cherry tomatoes cut into wedges for a rocket and cherry tomato pizza.
- Put in the oven at 200 ° C for about 10 minutes.
- Take the pizza out of the oven and add the diced mozzarella and cook for about another 5 minutes . Once cooked, garnish with rocket and parmesan flakes before serving.
- To make your pizza with rocket and parmesan richer, at the exit you can also season it with a few slices of raw ham and thus obtain a pizza with raw ham, rocket and parmesan.
This tasty pizza can be kept in the fridge for a couple of days and reheated if necessary. The important thing is to remove the rocket and put another fresh one.
Also try the homemade margherita pizza recipe!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...