The pizza with rocket and parmesan is a rich and very tasty dish that will appeal to all your guests!
The dough is made with very simple ingredients, namely water, flour and salt. To make this pizza even softer , we decided to mix 00 flour with manitoba flour. For an even better result, you can also use manitoba flour alone, but the rising times will lengthen slightly. The pizza with rocket and parmesan is perfect to serve for dinner when you are in the mood for a delicious dish a little different from the usual or when you are in the company of friends and relatives and is able to bring everyone together , even the smaller. It is a quick and easy recipe, you just have to wait for the leavening time, about a couple of hours. Let’s see, then, how to prepare pizza with rocket step by step.
Preparation of the recipe for pizza with rocket
- Prepare the dough: dissolve the cube of fresh yeast in a little water. If you don’t have it, you can replace it with a sachet of dehydrated yeast ideal for leavened products.
- In a bowl, mix the two flours together , add the dissolved yeast and a little water and start kneading.
- Add the remaining water a little at a time and continue to knead the dough . Also add the salt.
- The dough, at this point, should have reached a good consistency, therefore, transfer it to a lightly floured pastry board and continue to knead.
- Knead it until you get a smooth and homogeneous dough . Let it rise until doubled, it will take about 2 hours.
- When the dough has risen, roll it out and place it in an oiled baking pan on the bottom. Season the pizza with tomato sauce, salt, a drizzle of oil.
- If you want to make a white pizza, do not add the tomato puree on the base, but cook directly with the mozzarella and thus have a white pizza with rocket and parmesan. Furthermore, if you still want to add a touch of color, you can add some cherry tomatoes cut into wedges for a rocket and cherry tomato pizza.
- Put in the oven at 200 ° C for about 10 minutes.
- Take the pizza out of the oven and add the diced mozzarella and cook for about another 5 minutes . Once cooked, garnish with rocket and parmesan flakes before serving.
- To make your pizza with rocket and parmesan richer, at the exit you can also season it with a few slices of raw ham and thus obtain a pizza with raw ham, rocket and parmesan.
This tasty pizza can be kept in the fridge for a couple of days and reheated if necessary. The important thing is to remove the rocket and put another fresh one.
Also try the homemade margherita pizza recipe!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Risotto with pomegranate: a rich and colorful dish for special occasions!
It is one of the fanciest and most delicious first courses: pomegranate risotto is perfect for special occasions, but it...
Let’s see the recipe for Poppella snowflakes, a typical dessert of Naples
Let's find out together how to prepare a sweet from Naples, Poppella's Snowflakes: soft and creamy they have bewitched everyone....
The trendiest bijoux to give at Christmas are those of the Ferragni sisters: sparkling and sophisticated collections
Chiara and Valentina Ferragni inspire our looks and also our bijoux. And their jewelry collections stand out among the perfect...
The diet of Victoria’s Secret models is not the same for all: here’s what they eat
What is the Victoria Secret models diet? Always beautiful and in perfect shape, they follow a precise diet. Beautiful and...
Viva Magenta, Pantone’s sparkling color 2023 can’t be missing in your wardrobe: how to wear it
Glamorous and bold, Viva Magenta is the Pantone 2023 color we can't wait to wear A magical, surprising color, full...
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion1 week ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Mousseline cream, a pride of French pastry
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe