The savory pandorini will pleasantly surprise all your guests. Here's how to prepare them with the easy recipe.
With the holidays approaching, the search for delicious Christmas appetizers begins, different from the more classic recipes, to bring to the table. This year, for example, you can amaze everyone with salted pandorini, a reinterpretation of the Christmas dessert par excellence, in a mignon version. In fact, if we all know the savory panettone , the idea of the mini savory pandorini is quite original.
We will give you different ideas for their filling , one better than the other. But if you want to go classic, then opt for the savory pandorini with cheese and cooked ham. Stuffed savory pandorinos can be prepared either by cutting each pandorino into slices and enriching the filling with the ingredients of your choice, or by placing everything right inside and then cooking in the oven. However, the procedure does not change and this quick finger food can also be prepared the day before and kept well covered until it is time to serve it.
Preparation for the recipe of salted pandorini
- Combine the flour in a bowl and pour the warm milk in which you dissolved the yeast into the centre.
- Start kneading with a wooden spoon (or in the planetary mixer fitted with the dough hook) and gradually incorporate the egg, oil and salt.
- Once you have obtained a homogeneous and smooth dough , finish working it on the pastry board in order to form a loaf.
- Let it rise in the oven off with the light on for 2 hours .
- Remove 7 balls of the same size from the dough.
- At this point you can decide to prepare savory pandorini to be filled once cooked or insert the filling inside at this stage. In the first case, simply roll the dough with your hands and insert it into the pandoro moulds. In the second, enlarge each ball and place the chosen filling reduced into cubes in the center (we chose ham and cheese). Close, give the shape of a ball and put in the mold.
- Let rise for at least an hour.
- Then cook the salted pandorini at 180°C for 25 minutes and once warm, remove them from the mould.
3 variants for salted pandorini
As you can guess, it's not difficult to make many different versions of this recipe, whether you decide to stuff them before cooking, or you prefer to cut them into slices later, just like you usually do with gourmet panettone . Among the best combinations there are tuna and olives , perhaps with the addition of a spreadable cheese to mix everything together. The quick recipe savory pandorini with tuna and olives are really delicious but so are the savory pandorini with robiola and cooked ham. In this case it is better to opt for the cold filling given the presence of the ricotta. Finally, you can serve salted cheese pandorini instead of bread. Prepare them simply by replacing 50 g of flour with 50 g of grated pecorino then proceed as per the recipe: you will taste what a taste!
Salted diapers can be kept in a paper bag for up to one day.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Carnival chiacchiere: the traditional video recipe
The recipe for Carnival chiacchiere is simple and delicious: let's see how to prepare the most loved dessert of this...
How to make mustard: the classic recipe and its variations
Perfect for flavoring salads and meats: what are the varieties of mustard and the classic recipe for preparing it at...
Nike+Tiffany together again, the most awaited sporty chic collab of the year: when and where to buy them
The "legendary" collaboration between Nike and Tiffany who once again create a pair of sneakers, the most exclusive of the...
Grated apple pie with a moist and very soft dough!
The grated apple cake is a tasty version of the classic dessert, easy to make and very soft, because the...
Vomiting of the newborn: how to behave and what it can indicate
Newborn vomiting is always a cause for alarm. Let's try to understand it better and understand how to act and...
Fashion1 week ago
Not only in winter, tartan will also be worn in summer: the trend on the s/s 2023 catwalks
Fashion1 week ago
Ankle boots that have no age: the iconic Dr Martens are super trendy even in 2023
Recipes1 week ago
How do you make perfect baked potatoes (soft inside and crispy outside)? The infallible video recipe
Recipes1 week ago
Fried Friars, a Carnival sweet whose paternity is disputed