Alessandro borghese’s pasta cacio e pepe includes the addition of Parmesan cheese and Tasmanian pepper. The result? Sensational!
There are really many chefs who, in defiance of tradition, have created their own reinterpretation of cacio e pepe. Let’s take for example the cacio e pepe by Alessandro Borghese, a Roman by birth. The chef’s recipe, just as he confessed to Radio Deejay, involves the use of two types of cheese and two types of pepper . Since this is a very simple dish, the quality of the ingredients also comes into play, which must be very high.
The choice is yours whether to prepare Alessandro Borghese’s classic spaghetti with cheese and pepper or whether to opt for a more traditional pasta format such as tonnarelli . In all cases you will have a quick recipe to prepare, perfect to cook for dinner when you are really short of ideas. Getting creamy cacio e pepe is easier than you can imagine and we are about to prove it to you.
How to prepare Alessandro Borghese’s cacio e pepe recipe
- First, cook the pasta in abundant salted water for the time indicated on the package. In fact, you will have to obtain an al dente cooking.
- Meanwhile, combine the other ingredients of the cheese and pepper in a bowl. The changes made by the chef include the addition of Parmesan cheese and Tasmanian pepper , very aromatic, to the classic pecorino and freshly ground pepper .
- Just before the end of cooking the pasta, take a couple of tablespoons of its water and add them to the cheeses.
- Stir with a whisk until dissolved. The water should always be added a little at a time until you get a smooth cream. This is the secret of the creamy cacio e pepe recipe.
- Then drain the pasta very well and add it to the bowl, mixing quickly.
- Distribute on plates and serve immediately.
As promised, this is an easy but sophisticated recipe, ideal for many occasions. We also leave you the classic cheese and pepper , perfect for purists who do not like variations on the theme.
Cacio e pepe does not lend itself to any preservation. Prepare and enjoy this typical Roman recipe at the moment.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...