Light and fluffy like a cloud, this light cake is truly amazing and perfect even for the most body-conscious. Here is our recipe!
How many times have you had to give up sweets because you were following a low-calorie diet? And how many times would you have sacrificed an entire meal for a slice of cake? Well know that today, thanks to the recipe of this light cake with only 60 calories per portion , you can allow yourself a small exception to the rule to satisfy your desire for dessert.
Light in every sense, this cake is inspired by the better known Japanese cotton cheesecake but does not include the use of white chocolate. However, there are few ingredients needed to prepare this quick and easy sweet and we are sure that you will love it!
How to prepare the light cake recipe
The preparation of this quick and easy dessert is similar to the most common breakfast cakes: let's see it together!
- Start by dividing the egg whites from the yolks.
- Mix the latter with the spreadable cheese then add the milk a little at a time, stirring constantly.
- Add the well-sifted cornstarch and rice starch and work the dough so that there are no lumps.
- On the side, whisk the egg whites until stiff, add the stevia and lemon juice and continue beating them until they look like a meringue.
- Scented with the seeds of the vanilla bean .
- Incorporate them to the previous compound, mixing from bottom to top so as to prevent it from disassembling.
- Pour it into a 16 cm diameter pan lined with parchment paper and cook at 170°C for an hour .
- Before taking it out of the oven, do the toothpick test and if during cooking you notice that the surface tends to brown too much, cover it with a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Remove from the oven and let the cake cool completely before serving.
You can't get any lighter than this, in fact it holds one of the first positions in the sweet section of our diet recipes to stay in shape!
The cake can be kept for 2-3 days in a cool, dry place, better if under a special glass bell.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
How to cook potatoes in the microwave in minutes: here are all the secrets!
If you're short on time but want to enjoy an excellent side dish, we'll explain how to cook potatoes in...
Let’s taste the lightness of the chocolate water muffins
Chocolate water muffins are super light and soft treats, to be made with just a few ingredients and without eggs...
Antidepressant foods: what they are and why they work
Antidepressant foods can help lift your mood and keep it stable over time. Let's find out which are the most...
From French cuisine comes the Rossini fillet, delicious and elegant
Fillet alla Rossini is a second course based on beef fillet, enriched with foie gras and black truffle. From French...
Black gums, causes and symptoms: the alarm bell of a serious problem
Black gums should never be underestimated because they could be the alarm bell of a serious problem. Have you noticed...
Recipes1 week ago
How to make crepes: the simple video recipe for making the neutral dough (and some tasty inspiration)
Fashion6 days ago
Paris Fashion Week 2023: The most beautiful and eccentric looks of the front row
Recipes1 week ago
Pici cacio e pepe: the video recipe of the first course prepared from scratch!
Beauty1 week ago
Degradé on brown hair: for each style its nuance