Who wants a piece of cake? It is very light with only 60 calories per serving!
Light and fluffy like a cloud, this light cake is truly amazing and perfect even for the most body-conscious. Here is our recipe!
How many times have you had to give up sweets because you were following a low-calorie diet? And how many times would you have sacrificed an entire meal for a slice of cake? Well know that today, thanks to the recipe of this light cake with only 60 calories per portion , you can allow yourself a small exception to the rule to satisfy your desire for dessert.
Light in every sense, this cake is inspired by the better known Japanese cotton cheesecake but does not include the use of white chocolate. However, there are few ingredients needed to prepare this quick and easy sweet and we are sure that you will love it!
How to prepare the light cake recipe
The preparation of this quick and easy dessert is similar to the most common breakfast cakes: let's see it together!
- Start by dividing the egg whites from the yolks.
- Mix the latter with the spreadable cheese then add the milk a little at a time, stirring constantly.
- Add the well-sifted cornstarch and rice starch and work the dough so that there are no lumps.
- On the side, whisk the egg whites until stiff, add the stevia and lemon juice and continue beating them until they look like a meringue.
- Scented with the seeds of the vanilla bean .
- Incorporate them to the previous compound, mixing from bottom to top so as to prevent it from disassembling.
- Pour it into a 16 cm diameter pan lined with parchment paper and cook at 170°C for an hour .
- Before taking it out of the oven, do the toothpick test and if during cooking you notice that the surface tends to brown too much, cover it with a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Remove from the oven and let the cake cool completely before serving.
You can't get any lighter than this, in fact it holds one of the first positions in the sweet section of our diet recipes to stay in shape!
The cake can be kept for 2-3 days in a cool, dry place, better if under a special glass bell.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Dark elbows? Here are some simple and immediate natural remedies
Dark elbows are a really common problem. Let's find out how to solve it with natural remedies. That of dark...
Let’s discover a typical dish of Lazio cuisine: pan-fried Roman saltimbocca (with photos and videos)
If you don't know how to make saltimbocca alla romana, now is the time to fix it: here is the...
How to adopt a natural skin care routine for healthy skin?
The skin is the largest organ of the human body, covering an average of 15% of the body weight of...
Simple and creamy, here’s how to prepare pasta with cream and zucchini
Among the first courses with zucchini that you absolutely must try is pasta with cream and zucchini, a little old-fashioned...
Strawberries in pregnancy: what you need to know about their consumption
One of the most common questions involving pregnant women is about the consumption of strawberries during pregnancy. Let's find out,...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce