Wholemeal tagliatelle with artichoke cream and bacon
Wholemeal tagliatelle with artichoke cream and bacon: very quick to prepare, fragrant and appetizing, they are within the reach of even the less expert.
The wholemeal tagliatelle with artichoke and bacon cream are incredibly good. Artichoke cream is very easy to find in any supermarket. It is usually used to spread on croutons , but it is also excellent for this very quick condiment to prepare when you have little time available. Due to its originality and refinement , it is also suitable for a dinner with guests. Obviously, you can also use non-wholemeal tagliatelle, but this condiment fits very well with pasta made with unrefined flours. The weight of wholemeal tagliatelle indicated in this recipe is for dry pasta . If you use the fresh one, you have to go up to 500 g.
Preparation of wholemeal tagliatelle with artichoke cream and bacon
- Start preparing the wholemeal tagliatelle with artichoke and bacon cream by putting a pot of water on the stove and bringing it to a boil. When it boils, salt it and throw away the wholemeal tagliatelle. Remember to turn them once in a while. Cooking times vary according to the thickness of the tagliatelle and whether it is fresh or dried, they are in any case very quick to cook, in the order of 5 minutes.
- While the water is heating up, prepare the dressing. At the time of purchase, have the bacon cut into thin slices .
- Place the slices on a cutting board and divide them into small strips.
- Put a large non-stick pan on the heat and pour the teaspoon of oil. Bring to heat and add the bacon. The bacon doesn't need any added fat, but the very little oil helps it to heat up immediately and almost melt.
- Brown the pancetta for a couple of minutes, then add the artichoke cream and 3-4 tablespoons of the pasta cooking water .
- Heat the cream for another couple of minutes, then turn off the heat.
- When the tagliatelle are cooked, drain them keeping a little of their cooking water. Pour them into the pan and sauté them with the sauce.
- Add the grated Parmesan and, if necessary because it is too dry, a few spoonfuls of the pasta cooking water.
- Sauté again and divide into plates. Serve immediately on the table.
Do you want to start from scratch? Here is the recipe for preparing wholemeal pasta at home !
We recommend consuming the first course of pasta at the moment.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Dark elbows? Here are some simple and immediate natural remedies
Dark elbows are a really common problem. Let's find out how to solve it with natural remedies. That of dark...
Let’s discover a typical dish of Lazio cuisine: pan-fried Roman saltimbocca (with photos and videos)
If you don't know how to make saltimbocca alla romana, now is the time to fix it: here is the...
How to adopt a natural skin care routine for healthy skin?
The skin is the largest organ of the human body, covering an average of 15% of the body weight of...
Simple and creamy, here’s how to prepare pasta with cream and zucchini
Among the first courses with zucchini that you absolutely must try is pasta with cream and zucchini, a little old-fashioned...
Strawberries in pregnancy: what you need to know about their consumption
One of the most common questions involving pregnant women is about the consumption of strawberries during pregnancy. Let's find out,...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce