Yogurt and cherry cake… an amazing dessert!
Yoghurt and cherry cake fresh and delicious sweet to serve at the end of a lunch or dinner with friends and that never leaves you unsatisfied.
Who doesn't like cherries? The yoghurt and cherry cake is the ideal choice for those who want to serve a fresh and delicious dessert at the end of a particular lunch or dinner. The preparation is very simple, it will take very few minutes, but the final result will conquer everyone.
Are you curious? Let's go to the kitchen and make this quick and easy dessert together.
Preparing the recipe for the yoghurt and cherry cake
- Start by beating the eggs with the sugar until they are clear and frothy.
- At this point add the unsweetened white yogurt (make sure it is at room temperature) and the seed oil. Keep slamming everything with electric whips so that they are best incorporated.
- Now add the well sifted powders (flour, baking powder, cornstarch and a pinch of salt) and continue to mix vigorously.
- Wash the cherries well, pat them dry and coat them in flour before adding them to the cake mixture (this will help to prevent them from sinking too much during cooking).
- Now bake at 180°C for about 40 minutes and remove the cake only when it has passed the toothpick test. Being a very moist dessert, depending on the oven, it may need a few more minutes to cook.
- Once cold, unmold and serve.
If you liked this dessert why not try the bublanina too?
We recommend keeping the dessert in a cool, dry place for a maximum of 2-3 days , better if under a special glass bell. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
WHO advises against the use of sweeteners in diets. Let’s find out why!
The WHO has recently updated the guidelines discouraging the use of non-sugar sweeteners. Let's find out why and what are...
Pasta with courgette flowers
Simple and quick, pasta with courgette flowers is a truly delicious first course. Let's find out together how to prepare...
Here is the recipe for grilled swordfish, a delicious second course full of flavors and aromas. Today we are preparing...
Tricolor first course: tomato and burrata pasta
Tomato and burrata pasta is an ideal recipe to serve as a single dish, especially in summer. That's how simple...
June diet: the fresh and creative choice to lose weight
The June diet is a fresh and summery way to lose weight by eating with gusto. Let's find out which...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce