Don’t you know what piscialandrea is? It is a delicious recipe of Ligurian origin, a particular focaccia with anchovies, tomato sauce and little else.
Known as piscialandrea or pizza all’Andrea, this is the recipe for a typical product of Liguria . Its name is due to the well-known Andrea Doria , lord of the Republic of Genoa in the sixteenth century. The name of this preparation derives from the union of that of the well-known admiral, combined with the term ” pissala “. With this, the particular anchovy paste prepared at that time and put into this preparation was indicated.
From pissalandrea, its name changed to the one we know today. Even the original recipe was a little different from the one we offer today. Anchovies, onions and olives are always used to decorate it. To make it richer in flavor, the tomato sauce should be distributed. The dough, however, remains the same, soft and fragrant.
Preparation of the recipe for piscialandrea
- Start by creating the dough. You can choose whether to knead by hand or in a mixer, using a hook at medium speed for about 20 minutes.
- Put the milk in a saucepan and heat it on the stove. Add the yeast to make it melt inside.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl or a planetary mixer and add the flour ( sifted ), 1 tablespoon of oil and a pinch of salt.
- Knead vigorously, until you get a smooth and strung dough. Put it in the bowl and cover it with a tea towel. Let it rise in a warm spot of the house for 3 hours .
- Meanwhile, wash and bone the anchovies. Leave them whole or, if you prefer, cut them into pieces.
- Peel the onion, slice it and fry it in a saucepan with 1 tablespoon of oil. Add the peeled tomatoes, cut into pieces, and the chopped basil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook over low heat , until the sauce thickens , then turn off. If you prefer, add the anchovies and olives to this mixture and mix for 5 minutes. Alternatively, you can then put them on the pasta, just before cooking it.
- Take a pan and oil all of its inside. Roll out the piscialandrea pizza dough on the bottom, with greasy fingers, and fold the edge. Cover the pasta with the sauce and the rest of the sauce.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for about 30 minutes .
With this quick and easy recipe, the Ligurian focaccia piscialandrea is ready immediately – even if you have to wait for the rest time for the dough! The best advice is to consume the product immediately. If left over, you can keep it in the fridge for 1-2 days , covered with film, and reheat it if necessary.
As simple as it is tasty, try an extraordinary crunchy focaccia !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Oily skin skincare: here are the five basic steps
In the case of oily skin, daily skincare with ad hoc products is very important: let's see what the basic...
Spaghetti with three tomatoes, a simply genuine dish!
Are you looking for a simple and tasty first course? Try the spaghetti with three tomatoes recipe, made only with...
Is using social media at the table bad?
Using social networks and smartphones at the table is now common among adults and children: a habit that involves risks....
Types of perm: how many there are and what effect they give to the hair
How many types of permanents are there? Let's find out all of them and see if there is also an...
Homemade Russian salad, the Queen of all appetizers!
Russian salad, the timeless and perfect appetizer for a delicious dinner: here are the ingredients and how to prepare it...
Recipes1 week ago
Mulled wine, the super-scented drink that warms up the coldest days
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion7 days ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe