Pasta with zucchini and stracchino is a delicious first course that turns out to be excellent on several occasions. Let's find out how to make this creamy recipe.
Being able to count on a good plate of zucchini and stracchino pasta means always having a delicate and very quick first course to prepare . The recipe is ideal for both when you have little time and when you have unexpected guests for lunch or dinner and you want to present them with something simple , but at the same time special.
Preparation of the zucchini and stracchino pasta recipe
- Start by taking the courgettes, washing them, peeling them and cutting them into thin slices.
- Take a non-stick pan and cook the zucchini with a drizzle of oil for about ten minutes. Cover them with a lid to keep them soft and mix them from time to time.
- While waiting, put a saucepan with plenty of salted water on the stove.
- When it reaches a boil, pour the pasta and let it cook for two minutes less than what is indicated on the package.
- Salt the zucchini now ready and cut the stracchino adding it to the pan.
- When the pasta is ready, drain it, keeping aside a little cooking water and pour it into the pan, stirring carefully. Add one or two ladles of cooking water if it is not very creamy.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper and serve hot.
Greedy variants and very simple to make
For a first course with a richer flavor, you can opt for pasta with zucchini and stracchino and speck. In fact, it is sufficient to add 100 g of speck to the ingredients to obtain a more savory taste without spending more time in preparation. The speck will be placed in the pan together with the zucchini (as shown in the recipe from point three), in order to become crunchy and to give an extra note of flavor to this first really pleasant to taste.
Alternatively, you can make a pasta with tomatoes. To do this , just add about 15 datterini tomatoes together with the courgettes and cook them together. The rest of the recipe will proceed as usual as from point three.
This first course can be kept in the fridge for 1 day as long as it is well placed in an airtight container. Before serving it is advisable to sauté it in a pan for a couple of minutes with a drizzle of oil. This will make it creamy again.
If you liked this recipe, try the stracchino and rocket pasta too!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Map of pimples: each area of the face corresponds to an organ
What is the pimple map for? Let's find out together and see which organs the areas of the face are...
How to toast pumpkin seeds: the video recipe to prepare a healthy and crunchy snack
Roasted pumpkin seeds: quick and easy recipe to prepare a tasty snack at home to nibble on at any time...
The most popular s/s 2023 collections by Valentino and Dior, followed by Balmain and Givenchy: the most beautiful inspo looks
The spring/summer 2023 fashion shows sum up: the ranking of the most popular according to Spotlight Dreamy, captivating, sensual, the...
What is ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
ADHD: what it is, causes, symptoms and everything you need to know about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity...
Gnocchi alla bava, the super stringy recipe
Gnocchi alla bava are a very quick first course to prepare, but above all they are incredibly tasty: you will...
Fashion6 days ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Food1 week ago
Topinambur: the properties and contraindications of the Jerusalem artichoke
Fashion7 days ago
The super mini skirt in the shape of a belt: the model designed by Diesel could become a trend thanks to Dua Lipa
Recipes6 days ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?