To enrich the list of your delicious appetizers, try the zucchini and tuna rolls. So fresh, light and so easy to prepare!
Our zucchini and tuna rolls can represent an excellent single dish for summer lunches and dinners or they can enrich buffets and delicious appetizers with your friends. Preparing them will be really easy, just grill the zucchini and stuff the rolls with the mixture you are going to make (and then put everything in the oven). They can also be presented as a cold dish and prepared the day before, then put them back in the fridge.
Enrich the filling by adding ingredients you like best, or even replace the zucchini with other vegetables such as peppers and aubergines . Now let’s go and prepare the rolls! We will calculate the doses for a candlelit dinner, but you increase the quantities according to your needs.
Preparation of the recipe for zucchini and tuna rolls
- Wash the courgette, remove the ends and slice it with a mandolin. Leave the middle slices aside and chop the more irregular ones .
- Fry the garlic in a pan with a drizzle of oil and add the chopped courgettes. Add salt and cook for 5 minutes .
- Pour the sautéed courgettes into a mixer together with the chopped tuna, egg, parsley and mint. Blend until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the breadcrumbs and mix everything together.
- Take the courgette slices and grill them quickly on a plate on both sides.
- Place a teaspoon of the mixture on the end of each slice of courgette and then roll them up.
- Close each roll with a thread of chives to prevent them from opening.
- Arranging them next to each other in a baking dish or sticking them into toothpicks like skewers. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to brown and bake at 190 ° C for about 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Your courgette and tuna rolls are ready to be served!
Variations and tips for courgette and tuna rolls
For the egg-free version, replace it with a small boiled potato . You can instead enrich the dressing with pine nuts or almonds to give crunchiness to the rolls. Season to taste, further, with olives, capers and dried tomatoes. If you like, you can add a spoonful of cream or Philadelphia to the mixture.
The rolls will also be pleasant to taste cold with a buffalo mozzarella filling! Mix 75 g of mozzarella with a can of tuna, a drizzle of oil, salt, pepper and an aromatic herb to taste. Your filling is ready. Consume within a few hours to avoid the risk that the mozzarella makes the dish water down.
Try the recipe for zucchini rolls with tuna and pink pepper mousse! Create the cream by mixing the tuna with 80 g of Philadelphia, a pinch of salt, salt, oil and parsley. Stuff the slices of grilled zucchini, roll them up and place them on a plate sprinkling with pink peppercorns.
You can keep your rolls for up to two days in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Maybe you will also like the crostini with tuna mousse to enrich your appetizers!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...