Bagels are a typical American dish, very tasty and easy to prepare. Try the flourless bagels: healthier and better to serve on any occasion …
Bagels are a typical dish of American cuisine , they are donut-shaped savory sandwiches that can be stuffed with any ingredient, both sweet and salty. They are excellent to serve as a snack or for an aperitif with friends. We have decided to prepare bagels without wheat flour and enrich them with lemon juice and chia seeds with unique properties and benefits. Plus, chia seeds for weight loss are great !
How to make the bagel recipe
- Start by separating all the dry and liquid ingredients for the dough. In a large bowl put the dry ones, in another the liquid ones that you will have to mix well together and then add them to the others.
- At this point, mix the dough very vigorously for more than 10 minutes, until you get a soft and elastic dough.
- Now divide the dough into 6 balls of the same size. Shape into donuts, place them on a baking tray and sprinkle them with rice flour, to prevent them from sticking.
- Now cover the pan with plastic wrap or a cloth and let them rest for about an hour.
- Then, dilute the potato starch in 120 ml of cold water, pour it into a pot of water, add the squeezed lemon juice, put it on the stove and bring to a boil .
- When the water boils, lower the heat and dip 2 or 3 donuts at a time. Boil the bagels for about two minutes per side.
- Drain them with a slotted spoon and place them on a baking sheet covered with paper.
- Sprinkle them with chia seeds or any other seeds you prefer.
- Bake the pan in the preheated oven at 210 ° C for about 20/25 minutes , until golden. Take them out, let them cool and garnish them as you like!
And here is also the original bagel recipe !
These salty bagels can be kept very soft for up to 2 days out of the fridge, in a cool and dry place, preferably in a special container for bread and bread. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Presnitz: the Trieste dessert with noble origins!
According to some testimonies it was created for Princess Sissi. Either way, the Presnitz quick recipe is tasty and easy...
Let’s find out how to prepare the brandacujun with the Ligurian recipe
The recipe for brandacujun comes directly from western Liguria, a creamed cod with potatoes with an intense flavor and creamy...
How okonomiyaki is prepared, a typical dish of Japanese cuisine
If you are looking for quick and easy recipes that come from afar, okonomyaki, Japanese pancakes with vegetables, is worth...
What is holistic massage: all about this practice for body and mind
Holistic massage has numerous benefits, both for the body and for the mind. Let’s see together what they are, and...
Bublanina is a truly amazing Czechoslovakian dessert with cherries
Bublanina is a simple cherry pie typical of the Czech Republic prepared with a dough similar to sponge cake. Literally...
Recipes1 week ago
Have you ever heard of the octopus genovese?
Recipes1 week ago
If you are looking for a quick and easy appetizer, the ham mousse is the recipe for you
Health7 days ago
The therapeutic effects of the shower in winter
Health5 days ago
Rebecca syndrome: what it is and how to recognize it