Fennel flans with cardamom are a truly delicious side dish, easy and quick to prepare. Let’s see how to do them!
Vegetable flans are a great classic of Italian cuisine to be served when we have important guests for dinner. We know that with this dish we never make a bad impression and our friends will be amazed. Today we present the baked fennel flans: a truly delicious side dish. Let’s see how to do them!
How to make fennel flans
- To prepare this delicious dish, start with the vegetables , clean the fennel well and cut them into very thin strips. Do the same with the peeled potatoes.
- Then brown a drizzle of oil in a non-stick pan and sauté these vegetables for about 20 minutes , if necessary add water from time to time. Finally, season with cardamom berries.
- When the vegetables are ready, put them in a large bowl and chop finely with the mixer .
- Also add the cow’s milk ricotta, Parmesan and egg, then chop everything well until the mixture is smooth and homogeneous , without lumps.
- Also add a pinch of salt and a sprinkling of pepper.
- Take the molds for the flans and butter them well, then pour the mixture inside. Finally, sprinkle them with breadcrumbs.
- Bake everything in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 20 minutes : when they are swollen and golden, remove them. Serve and serve.
Also try all our recipes with fennel .
We recommend keeping this easy and tasty appetizer for a maximum of 1-2 days in the refrigerator, well covered with cling film. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...