Fennel flans with cardamom are a truly delicious side dish, easy and quick to prepare. Let’s see how to do them!
Vegetable flans are a great classic of Italian cuisine to be served when we have important guests for dinner. We know that with this dish we never make a bad impression and our friends will be amazed. Today we present the baked fennel flans: a truly delicious side dish. Let’s see how to do them!
How to make fennel flans
- To prepare this delicious dish, start with the vegetables , clean the fennel well and cut them into very thin strips. Do the same with the peeled potatoes.
- Then brown a drizzle of oil in a non-stick pan and sauté these vegetables for about 20 minutes , if necessary add water from time to time. Finally, season with cardamom berries.
- When the vegetables are ready, put them in a large bowl and chop finely with the mixer .
- Also add the cow’s milk ricotta, Parmesan and egg, then chop everything well until the mixture is smooth and homogeneous , without lumps.
- Also add a pinch of salt and a sprinkling of pepper.
- Take the molds for the flans and butter them well, then pour the mixture inside. Finally, sprinkle them with breadcrumbs.
- Bake everything in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 20 minutes : when they are swollen and golden, remove them. Serve and serve.
Also try all our recipes with fennel .
We recommend keeping this easy and tasty appetizer for a maximum of 1-2 days in the refrigerator, well covered with cling film. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Presnitz: the Trieste dessert with noble origins!
According to some testimonies it was created for Princess Sissi. Either way, the Presnitz quick recipe is tasty and easy...
Let’s find out how to prepare the brandacujun with the Ligurian recipe
The recipe for brandacujun comes directly from western Liguria, a creamed cod with potatoes with an intense flavor and creamy...
How okonomiyaki is prepared, a typical dish of Japanese cuisine
If you are looking for quick and easy recipes that come from afar, okonomyaki, Japanese pancakes with vegetables, is worth...
What is holistic massage: all about this practice for body and mind
Holistic massage has numerous benefits, both for the body and for the mind. Let’s see together what they are, and...
Bublanina is a truly amazing Czechoslovakian dessert with cherries
Bublanina is a simple cherry pie typical of the Czech Republic prepared with a dough similar to sponge cake. Literally...