The ideal solution when you need to cook quick and easy desserts? Gluten-free lemon cookies are for you.
In this recipe you will discover how to prepare delicious gluten-free lemon biscuits The procedure is really very simple and allows you to obtain, in a short time , delicious gluten-free biscuits.
These gluten-free desserts can be enjoyed either at breakfast, together with a warm cup of milk, or, alternatively, during an afternoon snack together with a good tea. The gluten-free soft lemon biscuits are perfect for celiacs and, as we will see, it is also possible to prepare a lactose-free variant.
Lemon biscuits with rice flour have a particularly crumbly consistency and are one of those quick and easy recipes that require a few minutes of cooking and resting.
Preparation of the recipe for gluten-free lemon cookies
- Take a bowl and put the egg inside which must be mixed, using a whisk, with the seed oil and sugar.
- Work everything vigorously and as soon as the mixture begins to take on a foamy consistency , grate and add the lemon zest which, remember, must not be treated (also avoid inserting the white part with a bitter taste).
- The next step involves adding the flour, baking powder, well-softened butter and lemon juice. The powders, of course, must be sieved to avoid the formation of lumps .
- Work the mixture with a silicone spatula until it has a smooth and homogeneous appearance.
- Take small pieces of dough and give it the shape you prefer, the important thing is to respect the same sizes.
- Then, put the biscuits in a baking tray covered with parchment paper and cook in the oven for about 15 minutes at 175 ° C.
- When the biscuits are colored on the surface, take them out of the oven and leave them to cool by placing them on a rack.
This recipe is practically identical to the classic version of lemon biscuits , we challenge you to find some differences.
You can also prepare simple and good gluten and lactose-free lemon biscuits, in this case the procedure is the same as the one just described but with the following ingredients : 150 g of rice flour, 45 g of sugar, 1 cup of rice, 2 tablespoons of organic lemon juice and its grated zest, 1 egg.
Gluten-free lemon cookies, even in the lactose-free variant, can be stored in an airtight container or glass jar for no more than 3 days .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Reassuring and decisive, military green is a trendy nuance again this winter: here's how it goes, even crazy! Bold, determined,...
Purple potatoes must absolutely be included in the diet: here are the reasons
If you've never tried them, purple potatoes taste really great. Not only that, they also bring many benefits to the...
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe
Bucatini alla Caruso are a simple first course prepared with genuine ingredients typical of the Campania region. Here is the...
Mousseline cream, a pride of French pastry
Similar to custard, mousseline cream is enriched with a fair amount of butter. Here is the recipe. France is famous...
Bach flowers: a natural remedy for colds and flu
Bach flowers are valid natural remedies for colds and flu: let's see which ones to use against these diseases. Like...
Recipes1 week ago
How to make mascarpone cream: the classic recipe and with the Thermomix!
Recipes5 days ago
Reinforcement salad: a Christmas dish of the Neapolitan tradition
Recipes1 week ago
For Sunday lunch, here are the artichoke crêpes
Recipes1 week ago
Baked hake with cherry tomatoes and olives: recipe for a tasty second course