The ideal solution when you need to cook quick and easy desserts? Gluten-free lemon cookies are for you.
In this recipe you will discover how to prepare delicious gluten-free lemon biscuits The procedure is really very simple and allows you to obtain, in a short time , delicious gluten-free biscuits.
These gluten-free desserts can be enjoyed either at breakfast, together with a warm cup of milk, or, alternatively, during an afternoon snack together with a good tea. The gluten-free soft lemon biscuits are perfect for celiacs and, as we will see, it is also possible to prepare a lactose-free variant.
Lemon biscuits with rice flour have a particularly crumbly consistency and are one of those quick and easy recipes that require a few minutes of cooking and resting.
Preparation of the recipe for gluten-free lemon cookies
- Take a bowl and put the egg inside which must be mixed, using a whisk, with the seed oil and sugar.
- Work everything vigorously and as soon as the mixture begins to take on a foamy consistency , grate and add the lemon zest which, remember, must not be treated (also avoid inserting the white part with a bitter taste).
- The next step involves adding the flour, baking powder, well-softened butter and lemon juice. The powders, of course, must be sieved to avoid the formation of lumps .
- Work the mixture with a silicone spatula until it has a smooth and homogeneous appearance.
- Take small pieces of dough and give it the shape you prefer, the important thing is to respect the same sizes.
- Then, put the biscuits in a baking tray covered with parchment paper and cook in the oven for about 15 minutes at 175 ° C.
- When the biscuits are colored on the surface, take them out of the oven and leave them to cool by placing them on a rack.
This recipe is practically identical to the classic version of lemon biscuits , we challenge you to find some differences.
You can also prepare simple and good gluten and lactose-free lemon biscuits, in this case the procedure is the same as the one just described but with the following ingredients : 150 g of rice flour, 45 g of sugar, 1 cup of rice, 2 tablespoons of organic lemon juice and its grated zest, 1 egg.
Gluten-free lemon cookies, even in the lactose-free variant, can be stored in an airtight container or glass jar for no more than 3 days .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...