The ideal solution when you need to cook quick and easy desserts? Gluten-free lemon cookies are for you.
In this recipe you will discover how to prepare delicious gluten-free lemon biscuits The procedure is really very simple and allows you to obtain, in a short time , delicious gluten-free biscuits.
These gluten-free desserts can be enjoyed either at breakfast, together with a warm cup of milk, or, alternatively, during an afternoon snack together with a good tea. The gluten-free soft lemon biscuits are perfect for celiacs and, as we will see, it is also possible to prepare a lactose-free variant.
Lemon biscuits with rice flour have a particularly crumbly consistency and are one of those quick and easy recipes that require a few minutes of cooking and resting.
Preparation of the recipe for gluten-free lemon cookies
- Take a bowl and put the egg inside which must be mixed, using a whisk, with the seed oil and sugar.
- Work everything vigorously and as soon as the mixture begins to take on a foamy consistency , grate and add the lemon zest which, remember, must not be treated (also avoid inserting the white part with a bitter taste).
- The next step involves adding the flour, baking powder, well-softened butter and lemon juice. The powders, of course, must be sieved to avoid the formation of lumps .
- Work the mixture with a silicone spatula until it has a smooth and homogeneous appearance.
- Take small pieces of dough and give it the shape you prefer, the important thing is to respect the same sizes.
- Then, put the biscuits in a baking tray covered with parchment paper and cook in the oven for about 15 minutes at 175 ° C.
- When the biscuits are colored on the surface, take them out of the oven and leave them to cool by placing them on a rack.
This recipe is practically identical to the classic version of lemon biscuits , we challenge you to find some differences.
You can also prepare simple and good gluten and lactose-free lemon biscuits, in this case the procedure is the same as the one just described but with the following ingredients : 150 g of rice flour, 45 g of sugar, 1 cup of rice, 2 tablespoons of organic lemon juice and its grated zest, 1 egg.
Gluten-free lemon cookies, even in the lactose-free variant, can be stored in an airtight container or glass jar for no more than 3 days .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Presnitz: the Trieste dessert with noble origins!
According to some testimonies it was created for Princess Sissi. Either way, the Presnitz quick recipe is tasty and easy...
Let’s find out how to prepare the brandacujun with the Ligurian recipe
The recipe for brandacujun comes directly from western Liguria, a creamed cod with potatoes with an intense flavor and creamy...
How okonomiyaki is prepared, a typical dish of Japanese cuisine
If you are looking for quick and easy recipes that come from afar, okonomyaki, Japanese pancakes with vegetables, is worth...
What is holistic massage: all about this practice for body and mind
Holistic massage has numerous benefits, both for the body and for the mind. Let’s see together what they are, and...
Bublanina is a truly amazing Czechoslovakian dessert with cherries
Bublanina is a simple cherry pie typical of the Czech Republic prepared with a dough similar to sponge cake. Literally...