Today we bring the festive gluten-free Palumbo lace to the table. A soft and cheerful donut to celebrate Easter days.
The gluten-free Palumbo lace is a soft and fragrant Easter donut. It is prepared to celebrate not only Easter days but also to make a gift to friends, neighbors and relatives. In short, it is also a pretext for pleasantly exchanging good wishes.
Traditionally, one would have to wait until Easter Sunday to enjoy it, but now this typical Foggia Easter cake is prepared a few days before and eaten for breakfast, as a snack , or is offered as a tasty after-meal.
The recipe for this sweet Easter donut will amaze you with its simplicity and beauty. In fact it is festively decorated with a white sugar glaze and colorful sugar sprinkles. Loved by young and old alike, Apulian Palumbo lace is considered an easy dessert to prepare and its ingredients are so simple and genuine , that they are never lacking at home.
Preparation of gluten-free Palumbo lace
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar, with the help of a whisk, until they are very frothy.
- Add the grated zest of a lemon, and add both the oil and the milk at room temperature, using the whisk at minimum.
- Gradually add the rice flour, the starch and whip the dough without creating lumps.
- When all the ingredients are well blended, put the leavening powder and add it to the mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C, and while it reaches temperature, grease and flour a donut mold. Pour the mixture into the mold and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- At the end of cooking, let the cake cool before turning it out and take care of the icing.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg white with the icing sugar and the squeezed lemon until it is very white and free of lumps .
- Place your donut on a wire rack and pour over the glaze. Decorate with colored sugar sprinkles to finish.
- Let the glaze solidify for an hour before serving.
This donut can be stored in a cake pan with a lid, in a glass jar for sweets or covered with cling film, up to 5 days.
Also try the Easter Colomba recipe!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...