Gluten-free mimosa cake with pineapple: recipe for making a perfect dessert for women’s day with rice flour, pineapple and cream!
Are you looking for a dessert to prepare on the occasion of Women’s Day but are you intolerant to gluten? No problem, the right solution is the gluten-free mimosa cake with sponge cake made from rice flour and corn starch. Everything is then completed by a delicious cream enriched with pineapple cubes. For this recipe you need to prepare two sponge cakes , one of which you will need to make the cubes for decoration.
Preparation of the gluten-free mimosa cake
- To prepare the pineapple cake with rice flour, start with the preparation of the sponge cake: take half of the 12 eggs and separate the yolks from the whites. Put the egg whites in a large bowl and whip them with a pinch of salt and 120 g of sugar.
- Remove the seeds from the vanilla pod and add them to 240 g of sugar .
- Add the sugar to the egg yolks and work to obtain a light and fluffy mixture.
- Incorporate the egg yolks and egg whites, stirring gently and from top to bottom, then add 90 g of flour and 90 g of starch.
- Transfer the mixture into a greased and floured mold then bake in a preheated oven at 160 ° C for about 45 minutes . Let the sponge cake cool in the half-closed oven, then prepare the second sponge cake that you will need for the final decoration following the same instructions.
- Once the cake is cooked, prepare the cream : put the 8 egg yolks and the remaining sugar in a large bowl, mix well and add the sifted starch.
- Put the milk in a saucepan, put it on the stove and let it cool.
- Add half of the milk to the beaten egg yolks then add all the milk and put on the heat again, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens.
- Transfer the cream to a bowl, cover with cling film and let it cool.
- Separately whip the cream, add it to the cold custard and let it rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Take a sponge cake, remove the external crust then cut into three discs .
- Cut the second sponge cake into cubes to achieve the mimosa effect.
- Cut a couple of slices of pineapple into thin cubes and add them to the cream.
- Sprinkle the discs for the base with a little pineapple juice and fill with the pineapple cream making three layers then cover with the rest of the cream.
- Level well and decorate with the cubes of sponge cake to create the mimosa effect. Let the gluten-free mimosa cake rest in the refrigerator for a couple of hours before serving.
Alternatively I recommend you try the classic mimosa cake .
We recommend consuming this dessert for Women’s Day within 1-2 days of making it (being filled with a cream based cream and custard). You can keep the cake in the fridge, under a special bell for sweets . We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...