One of the most popular dishes during the long and cold winter season are lasagna with broccoli and sausage, as delicious as those with meat sauce.
Lasagna broccoli and sausage are really simple to prepare and you will be able to enjoy, in a short time, a dish with a tasty filling, with a very creamy and enveloping consistency . Furthermore, leaving the lasagna with the grill function of the oven at the end of cooking, you can obtain that light crunchy crust that makes everything even tastier. This version of lasagna is a perfect dish for Sunday lunches in the company of the family or other guests, so let’s see the ingredients and the preparation of this recipe.
Preparation of the recipe for lasagna broccoli and sausage
- The first step of the recipe involves cooking the broccoli which will be boiled in abundant salted water for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, take a pan and pour a light layer of olive oil . When it is hot, add the finely chopped garlic.
- At this point, drain the broccoli and put them in the pan, remembering to leave aside some of their cooking water where the pasta will be cooked.
- When the broccoli has taken on flavor, you can turn off the heat and cover the pan with a lid , so as to maintain the flavor of the broccoli.
- Boil the lasagna sheets in the water previously used to cook the broccoli.
- Meanwhile, prepare a well-greased pan and, after the pasta is cooked, pass it quickly in cold water to stop cooking.
- At this point, start assembling everything starting from the layer of pasta to which the various ingredients will be added: broccoli, sausage, mozzarella and a generous layer of bechamel.
- Finish the last layer with a little broccoli, mozzarella, sausage, bechamel and a generous dose of grated Parmesan. For a better gratin, you can also add a few small flakes of butter always on the last layer.
- Finally, bake the lasagna pan for about 30 minutes at 180 ° C. When it is ready, leave it for two minutes with the grill function on if you want a golden crust to form.
For lasagna with broccoli, sausage and scamorza, replace the latter with mozzarella and proceed as per recipe.
You can keep the white lasagna with broccoli and sausage in airtight containers placed in the fridge for about 2/3 days . If you have used fresh ingredients, you can also freeze it in single portions.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Presnitz: the Trieste dessert with noble origins!
According to some testimonies it was created for Princess Sissi. Either way, the Presnitz quick recipe is tasty and easy...
Let’s find out how to prepare the brandacujun with the Ligurian recipe
The recipe for brandacujun comes directly from western Liguria, a creamed cod with potatoes with an intense flavor and creamy...
How okonomiyaki is prepared, a typical dish of Japanese cuisine
If you are looking for quick and easy recipes that come from afar, okonomyaki, Japanese pancakes with vegetables, is worth...
What is holistic massage: all about this practice for body and mind
Holistic massage has numerous benefits, both for the body and for the mind. Let’s see together what they are, and...
Bublanina is a truly amazing Czechoslovakian dessert with cherries
Bublanina is a simple cherry pie typical of the Czech Republic prepared with a dough similar to sponge cake. Literally...
Recipes1 week ago
Have you ever heard of the octopus genovese?
Recipes1 week ago
If you are looking for a quick and easy appetizer, the ham mousse is the recipe for you
Health7 days ago
The therapeutic effects of the shower in winter
Health6 days ago
Rebecca syndrome: what it is and how to recognize it