One of the most popular dishes during the long and cold winter season are lasagna with broccoli and sausage, as delicious as those with meat sauce.
Lasagna broccoli and sausage are really simple to prepare and you will be able to enjoy, in a short time, a dish with a tasty filling, with a very creamy and enveloping consistency . Furthermore, leaving the lasagna with the grill function of the oven at the end of cooking, you can obtain that light crunchy crust that makes everything even tastier. This version of lasagna is a perfect dish for Sunday lunches in the company of the family or other guests, so let’s see the ingredients and the preparation of this recipe.
Preparation of the recipe for lasagna broccoli and sausage
- The first step of the recipe involves cooking the broccoli which will be boiled in abundant salted water for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, take a pan and pour a light layer of olive oil . When it is hot, add the finely chopped garlic.
- At this point, drain the broccoli and put them in the pan, remembering to leave aside some of their cooking water where the pasta will be cooked.
- When the broccoli has taken on flavor, you can turn off the heat and cover the pan with a lid , so as to maintain the flavor of the broccoli.
- Boil the lasagna sheets in the water previously used to cook the broccoli.
- Meanwhile, prepare a well-greased pan and, after the pasta is cooked, pass it quickly in cold water to stop cooking.
- At this point, start assembling everything starting from the layer of pasta to which the various ingredients will be added: broccoli, sausage, mozzarella and a generous layer of bechamel.
- Finish the last layer with a little broccoli, mozzarella, sausage, bechamel and a generous dose of grated Parmesan. For a better gratin, you can also add a few small flakes of butter always on the last layer.
- Finally, bake the lasagna pan for about 30 minutes at 180 ° C. When it is ready, leave it for two minutes with the grill function on if you want a golden crust to form.
For lasagna with broccoli, sausage and scamorza, replace the latter with mozzarella and proceed as per recipe.
You can keep the white lasagna with broccoli and sausage in airtight containers placed in the fridge for about 2/3 days . If you have used fresh ingredients, you can also freeze it in single portions.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Reassuring and decisive, military green is a trendy nuance again this winter: here's how it goes, even crazy! Bold, determined,...
Purple potatoes must absolutely be included in the diet: here are the reasons
If you've never tried them, purple potatoes taste really great. Not only that, they also bring many benefits to the...
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe
Bucatini alla Caruso are a simple first course prepared with genuine ingredients typical of the Campania region. Here is the...
Mousseline cream, a pride of French pastry
Similar to custard, mousseline cream is enriched with a fair amount of butter. Here is the recipe. France is famous...
Bach flowers: a natural remedy for colds and flu
Bach flowers are valid natural remedies for colds and flu: let's see which ones to use against these diseases. Like...
Recipes1 week ago
How to make mascarpone cream: the classic recipe and with the Thermomix!
Recipes5 days ago
Reinforcement salad: a Christmas dish of the Neapolitan tradition
Recipes1 week ago
For Sunday lunch, here are the artichoke crêpes
Recipes1 week ago
Baked hake with cherry tomatoes and olives: recipe for a tasty second course