If you are looking for a traditional dish revisited in an Easter key, lasagna with lamb ragout is for you.
Lasagna with lamb ragout is a perfect first course to make at Easter, but also for a lunch with friends and relatives on Sundays. Their preparation is not difficult , just follow all the steps to have creamy and tasty lasagna. In fact, it starts with preparing the classic sautéed meat sauce, but with the addition of different flavors to make the lamb meat more fragrant and to make the decisive taste sweeter. As for the meat, the less valuable parts are indicated, such as the shoulder. However, it is necessary to have the lamb deboned in order not to find pieces of bones inside the ragù. Let’s see, then, how to prepare lasagna with lamb step by step.
Preparation of the recipe for lasagna with lamb ragout
- First, prepare the sauce for the lasagna in the oven.Cut the lamb into very small cubes and marinate them in a bowl with olive oil and all the chopped herbs for about 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan, brown the olive oil with the chopped onion for a few minutes until it wilts.
- Drain the lamb and add it to the pan, brown for 10 minutes and then blend with the wine until it evaporates completely.
- Meanwhile, wash and dice the tomatoes and add them to the meat. Season with salt and pepper and cook for about 1 hour with the lid on.
- In the meantime, dedicate yourself to the preparation of the bechamel . In a saucepan, heat the milk and add a pinch of nutmeg.
- In another saucepan, melt the butter and add the flour and mix until the mixture thickens. At this point, pour in the hot milk and also add the grated cheese. Stir until the sauce is completely thickened.
- As soon as the ragù is ready, cut the mozzarella into cubes and start composing the lasagna.
- At the base of the pan, pour a drizzle of oil and spread a first layer of béchamel, then a layer of pastry and cover with the meat sauce, diced mozzarella and more béchamel. Continue in this way until you finish all the ingredients.
- Bake in the oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes . When cooked, let it cool before serving your creamy lasagna.
Lasagna with red lamb ragout can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 days. Alternatively they can be frozen.
If, on the other hand, you want to prepare another delicious dish, you can not help but follow the recipe for lasagna bolognese.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Risotto with pomegranate: a rich and colorful dish for special occasions!
It is one of the fanciest and most delicious first courses: pomegranate risotto is perfect for special occasions, but it...
Let’s see the recipe for Poppella snowflakes, a typical dessert of Naples
Let's find out together how to prepare a sweet from Naples, Poppella's Snowflakes: soft and creamy they have bewitched everyone....
The trendiest bijoux to give at Christmas are those of the Ferragni sisters: sparkling and sophisticated collections
Chiara and Valentina Ferragni inspire our looks and also our bijoux. And their jewelry collections stand out among the perfect...
The diet of Victoria’s Secret models is not the same for all: here’s what they eat
What is the Victoria Secret models diet? Always beautiful and in perfect shape, they follow a precise diet. Beautiful and...
Viva Magenta, Pantone’s sparkling color 2023 can’t be missing in your wardrobe: how to wear it
Glamorous and bold, Viva Magenta is the Pantone 2023 color we can't wait to wear A magical, surprising color, full...
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion1 week ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Mousseline cream, a pride of French pastry
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe