If you are looking for a traditional dish revisited in an Easter key, lasagna with lamb ragout is for you.
Lasagna with lamb ragout is a perfect first course to make at Easter, but also for a lunch with friends and relatives on Sundays. Their preparation is not difficult , just follow all the steps to have creamy and tasty lasagna. In fact, it starts with preparing the classic sautéed meat sauce, but with the addition of different flavors to make the lamb meat more fragrant and to make the decisive taste sweeter. As for the meat, the less valuable parts are indicated, such as the shoulder. However, it is necessary to have the lamb deboned in order not to find pieces of bones inside the ragù. Let’s see, then, how to prepare lasagna with lamb step by step.
Preparation of the recipe for lasagna with lamb ragout
- First, prepare the sauce for the lasagna in the oven.Cut the lamb into very small cubes and marinate them in a bowl with olive oil and all the chopped herbs for about 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan, brown the olive oil with the chopped onion for a few minutes until it wilts.
- Drain the lamb and add it to the pan, brown for 10 minutes and then blend with the wine until it evaporates completely.
- Meanwhile, wash and dice the tomatoes and add them to the meat. Season with salt and pepper and cook for about 1 hour with the lid on.
- In the meantime, dedicate yourself to the preparation of the bechamel . In a saucepan, heat the milk and add a pinch of nutmeg.
- In another saucepan, melt the butter and add the flour and mix until the mixture thickens. At this point, pour in the hot milk and also add the grated cheese. Stir until the sauce is completely thickened.
- As soon as the ragù is ready, cut the mozzarella into cubes and start composing the lasagna.
- At the base of the pan, pour a drizzle of oil and spread a first layer of béchamel, then a layer of pastry and cover with the meat sauce, diced mozzarella and more béchamel. Continue in this way until you finish all the ingredients.
- Bake in the oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes . When cooked, let it cool before serving your creamy lasagna.
Lasagna with red lamb ragout can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 days. Alternatively they can be frozen.
If, on the other hand, you want to prepare another delicious dish, you can not help but follow the recipe for lasagna bolognese.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Presnitz: the Trieste dessert with noble origins!
According to some testimonies it was created for Princess Sissi. Either way, the Presnitz quick recipe is tasty and easy...
Let’s find out how to prepare the brandacujun with the Ligurian recipe
The recipe for brandacujun comes directly from western Liguria, a creamed cod with potatoes with an intense flavor and creamy...
How okonomiyaki is prepared, a typical dish of Japanese cuisine
If you are looking for quick and easy recipes that come from afar, okonomyaki, Japanese pancakes with vegetables, is worth...
What is holistic massage: all about this practice for body and mind
Holistic massage has numerous benefits, both for the body and for the mind. Let’s see together what they are, and...
Bublanina is a truly amazing Czechoslovakian dessert with cherries
Bublanina is a simple cherry pie typical of the Czech Republic prepared with a dough similar to sponge cake. Literally...
Recipes1 week ago
Have you ever heard of the octopus genovese?
Recipes1 week ago
If you are looking for a quick and easy appetizer, the ham mousse is the recipe for you
Health5 days ago
Rebecca syndrome: what it is and how to recognize it
Health7 days ago
The therapeutic effects of the shower in winter