An amazing dessert, with a creamy and velvety texture: the vegan chocolate mousse and silken tofu will please everyone!
The vegan chocolate and silken tofu mousse is designed for those who follow a vegan diet, but also for those who are lactose intolerant. In fact, this spoon dessert, perfect to be eaten fresh , is simply prepared with soft tofu instead of ricotta or mascarpone, the two most used cheeses for mousse of this type. You can serve this dessert at the end of the meal with vegan waffles , muesli (if you want a touch of crunchiness) or even fresh raspberries.
Preparation of the vegan chocolate mousse
- First cut the tofu into pieces and then put it in a mixer, where you will go to blend it evenly .
- Separately, chop the dark chocolate and then melt it in a bain-marie . You can flavor it, if you want, with a few drops of brandy or rum.
- Incorporate the seeds of a vanilla pod or vanillin into the silken tofu.
- Sweeten to taste with honey or alternatively with fructose. We advise you to work the tofu and the other ingredients with an electric mixer , to incorporate air into the mixture and make it softer .
- Mix the dark chocolate with this mixture, mixing well with a spatula.
- Refrigerate for a few hours and then decorate as desired, with waffles or fruit.
Serve your vegan chocolate mousse and silken tofu, or if you want you can also prepare the classic version of the chocolate dessert !
We recommend consuming your mousse within 1 day , as the softness of the dessert tends to get lost as the hours go by. You can keep it, before serving, in the fridge and well covered with cling film. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...