Let’s try together the delicious and tasty vegan recipe of lupine meatballs with dried tomatoes: imagination and taste on your table.
Tired of the usual soup? It’s time to prepare a real treat: vegan lupine meatballs. Cooking quick and easy recipes with vegetable ingredients will satisfy everyone’s palates at the table. What are we talking about? Of lupine meatballs and dried tomatoes to be served as delicious finger food. The potato will give softness, the lupins and dried fruit crunchy, and the dried tomatoes will give an explosion of taste. After the first bite you will add them to your favorite quick and easy recipes list.
They can be prepared as an appetizer or as a main course accompanied, for example, by a rich salad. These morsels are part of the veg recipes to be made the day before, because they are easily stored in the fridge . We will see how to transform the original recipe into lupine and red radicchio meatballs or lupine and tofu meatballs or zucchini and lupine meatballs. We remind you that these variations are also vegan recipes because they are lupine meatballs without eggs!
Preparation for lupine meatballs recipe
- Wash the lupins and let them rest for 30 minutes in salted water. After this time, rinse them well and shell them all.
- Wash the potato , remove the skin, and cut it into very small cubes . Take your onion and mince it.
- Finely chop the parsley and dried tomatoes.
- Heat a pan with a drizzle of oil, and start browning the onion with the tomatoes.
- As soon as the onion wilt, add the potato, turmeric, chopped almonds and a glass of water.
- Let everything cook for about 30 minutes , and if the water is absorbed, add it from time to time. The result at the end of cooking must be a well cooked mixture, without excess cooking water , to which you will add the parsley, and pepper to taste.
- While the potatoes are cooking, coarsely blend the peeled lupins in a blender.
- Prepare the oven by turning it on to 180 ° C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Turn off the pan, and transfer the mixture into a bowl, also mixing the chopped lupins.
- With your hands lightly greased with oil, take the dough and form meatballs, a little bigger than a walnut.
- Place the meatballs in the pan and once the dough is finished, bake for 20-25 minutes . Once golden, put on a plate to cool, and enjoy.
Tasty variations: lupine meatballs with red radicchio, with tofu and with courgettes
To prepare tasty lupine meatballs with red radicchio, we replace the dried tomatoes with red radicchio . Just wash the radicchio, cut it into thin strips and let it dry together with the potato. If you want to add courgettes instead, wash them and cut them into cubes , replacing them with dried tomatoes. Instead of parsley, try to flavor with basil leaves, and then proceed as in the original recipe. Finally, to obtain lupine and tofu meatballs, chop your tofu stick and leave it to flavor with the chopped onion and potatoes. Add half a teaspoon of turmeric and a teaspoon of curry, leaving all the other ingredients unchanged. The procedure and cooking are those of the original recipe.
These meatballs can be stored for 3 days in the fridge , closed in an airtight container, or frozen for three months. To be able to consume them, heat the oven, and let them cook for about ten minutes. They will look freshly made.
If you are a lover of this legume, try our recipes with lupins .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Presnitz: the Trieste dessert with noble origins!
According to some testimonies it was created for Princess Sissi. Either way, the Presnitz quick recipe is tasty and easy...
Let’s find out how to prepare the brandacujun with the Ligurian recipe
The recipe for brandacujun comes directly from western Liguria, a creamed cod with potatoes with an intense flavor and creamy...
How okonomiyaki is prepared, a typical dish of Japanese cuisine
If you are looking for quick and easy recipes that come from afar, okonomyaki, Japanese pancakes with vegetables, is worth...
What is holistic massage: all about this practice for body and mind
Holistic massage has numerous benefits, both for the body and for the mind. Let’s see together what they are, and...
Bublanina is a truly amazing Czechoslovakian dessert with cherries
Bublanina is a simple cherry pie typical of the Czech Republic prepared with a dough similar to sponge cake. Literally...