Let yourself be intoxicated by the fresh taste of pasta with swordfish and courgettes. All the flavor of the sea together with the simplicity of courgette!
Pasta with swordfish and zucchini is a delicious and light first course that is very simple to prepare: it will take very little time but it will be necessary to use fresh fish to obtain an amazing result. And what’s better than getting to work with this recipe in the period of maximum flavor of the two main ingredients? The courgettes with their genuineness will marry perfectly with the delicious and fresh taste of swordfish.
It will also be an excellent dish to be enjoyed cold with a rest time of one hour in the refrigerator. Flavored with aromatic herbs, this first course will be ideal for an elegant family lunch.
Preparation of the pasta recipe with swordfish and zucchini
- Wash, peel and cut the courgettes into cubes . Clean the swordfish by removing the side skin and then cutting it into chunks .
- Heat two turns of oil in a pan and add the garlic and swordfish.
- Heat for 1 minute and deglaze with white wine. Let it evaporate for a few minutes and add the courgettes.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes , stirring occasionally. Turn off the heat and flavor with chopped parsley.
- Remove the garlic from the sauces in the pan and grate the lemon zest.
- Boil the pasta al dente in boiling salted water, then transfer it directly to the pan and toss with the fish and courgettes for a few minutes .
- Serve and decorate with chopped parsley and a light sprinkling of pepper on the surface.
Quick and easy recipe variations and tips
Combine this recipe with the type of pasta you prefer: fusilli, penne or long pasta such as linguine and fettuccine. You can substitute parsley with thyme, basil or other herbs of your choice. The addition of chopped pistachio and black olives will give crunchiness and aroma to the recipe.
Taste the pasta with swordfish, courgettes and cherry tomatoes: the tomatoes will form a tasty sauce that will perfectly enrich your fish dish. If you blend the cooked zucchini you will make a creamier version of this recipe.
It is preferable to immediately consume the pasta with swordfish and zucchini, but if it should be left over, keep it in the refrigerator for a maximum of one day in an airtight container. It will also be pleasant to taste cold.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe
Bucatini alla Caruso are a simple first course prepared with genuine ingredients typical of the Campania region. Here is the...
Mousseline cream, a pride of French pastry
Similar to custard, mousseline cream is enriched with a fair amount of butter. Here is the recipe. France is famous...
Bach flowers: a natural remedy for colds and flu
Bach flowers are valid natural remedies for colds and flu: let's see which ones to use against these diseases. Like...
Crunchy baked pumpkin crush: perfect for autumn
The crunchy squash squash is an excellent alternative to bread to serve as an appetizer. Here is the recipe to...
Comfy and practical: long live wide trousers, save looks for every occasion
For those days when you need a cocoon mood and more, the perfect women's wardrobe includes baggy trousers Bootcut, palazzo,...
Fashion1 week ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Recipes1 week ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?
Recipes1 week ago
How to make mascarpone cream: the classic recipe and with the Thermomix!
Recipes4 days ago
Reinforcement salad: a Christmas dish of the Neapolitan tradition