Pumpkin sweet plumcake: perfect recipe to prepare a tasty and perfect dessert for breakfast. Here's how to prepare it!
The sweet pumpkin plumcake is a very simple dessert to prepare with boiled pumpkin pulp, sugar, milk, oil, eggs, flour and a few other ingredients . The preparation is quick and in no time you will have a dessert with a classic pumpkin scent ready. This plum cake is perfect not only for breakfast, but also for a light and natural snack.
Preparation of the soft pumpkin plumcake
- Start by peeling the pumpkin and removing the seeds, then cut it into cubes and boil (or steam) for about 15-20 minutes .
- Blend the pumpkin pulp until you get a smooth puree and keep it aside.
- In a large bowl, whip the eggs with the sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy, then add the oil, the pureed pumpkin pulp and the milk.
- Add the sifted flour, vanilla and yeast a little at a time, mix thoroughly, taking care not to dismantle the mixture.
- Line a loaf pan with a sheet of baking paper, pour the dough inside, roll out well and bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 40 minutes .
- When cooked, turn off the heat and let it cool before cutting into slices and serving.
If you like this dessert, try making the soft plum cake too!
The recipe for pumpkin plum cake with chocolate chips
If you want to enrich the plum cake there are many possibilities, we recommend adding some chocolate chips ( 50-60 g will be just fine, but you can decide at will the perfect quantity for you and your guests). Add the chocolate to the top, mix gently and then put the dough in the mold.
Don't you love dark chocolate? Try it with raisins soaked in warm water or with chopped walnuts .
We recommend keeping the cake for a maximum of 3-4 days in a cool and dry place, preferably under a special bell for cakes. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...