Friable and with an intense almond scent, gluten-free lady’s kisses are a perfect dessert for celiacs and non-celiacs.
We just don’t like the idea that someone has to give up a recipe just because of an intolerance or for dietary needs other than the more “traditional” ones, so we went to the table to find a convincing recipe for gluten-free baci di dama. we did it. These shortbread cakes with almond flour originate from the city of Tortona, in Piedmont, and owe their name to the fact that they look like two lips joined in a kiss.
Preparing baci di dama with rice flour does not require a particular procedure or even a particular mix of gluten-free flours. So you can easily try your hand at this recipe and we can guarantee you that it will be really difficult to notice any differences. The choice is yours whether to prepare them with almond flour as required by the modern recipe, or with that of hazelnuts in accordance with the original 19th century preparation.
How to prepare the gluten-free baci di dama recipe
- Combine all the flours, including the almond flour, and the sugar in a bowl and mix quickly adding a pinch of salt and vanilla. Trust that it will look great there.
- Then add the cold butter from the refrigerator cut into chunks and start kneading with your fingertips until you get a mixture similar to wet sand. Then add the egg and finish kneading to form a dough. Wrap it in plastic wrap and leave it in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Then make portions of 6 g each (it is very important to be precise) and shape into balls. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper as they are ready.
- Cook the shells at 160 ° C for 15 minutes , take them out of the oven and let them cool.
- Then melt the dark chocolate in a bain-marie and with the help of a teaspoon put a little on one half, then add the other. Let them harden before serving.
Among the quick and easy recipes that you can prepare there is also the more traditional one of lady’s kisses , prepared according to the original recipe.
Baci di dama can be kept in an airtight container for 4-5 days , as good as just made.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Risotto with pomegranate: a rich and colorful dish for special occasions!
It is one of the fanciest and most delicious first courses: pomegranate risotto is perfect for special occasions, but it...
Let’s see the recipe for Poppella snowflakes, a typical dessert of Naples
Let's find out together how to prepare a sweet from Naples, Poppella's Snowflakes: soft and creamy they have bewitched everyone....
The trendiest bijoux to give at Christmas are those of the Ferragni sisters: sparkling and sophisticated collections
Chiara and Valentina Ferragni inspire our looks and also our bijoux. And their jewelry collections stand out among the perfect...
The diet of Victoria’s Secret models is not the same for all: here’s what they eat
What is the Victoria Secret models diet? Always beautiful and in perfect shape, they follow a precise diet. Beautiful and...
Viva Magenta, Pantone’s sparkling color 2023 can’t be missing in your wardrobe: how to wear it
Glamorous and bold, Viva Magenta is the Pantone 2023 color we can't wait to wear A magical, surprising color, full...
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion1 week ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe
Recipes1 week ago
Mousseline cream, a pride of French pastry