The melon sorbet recipe with the Thermomix is perfect for those looking for a different idea for serving melon. Here's how it is prepared!
The melon sorbet with the homemade Thermomix is a fresh, delicious and above all refreshing spoon dessert. This is exactly what you need on the hottest and hottest days at the end of a lunch or dinner and why not, even as a snack . Below we explain how to prepare it with the help of one of the precious appliances and in two versions , with and without sugar! For the recipe, in fact, you only need three basic ingredients. Are you ready to go to work?
Preparation of melon sorbet with the Thermomix
- To prepare the quick melon sorbet with the Thermomix, take the fresh melon, clean it so as to remove the seeds and the peel so as to obtain the necessary quantity for this recipe.
- Put the melon pulp directly into the Thermomix mug and work for 20 seconds at speed 5 .
- Transfer the pureed pulp into a container then move on to the preparation of the syrup based on water and sugar: always put these other two ingredients in the Thermomix jug and operate for 3 minutes, speed 5 , temperature of 100 ° C so as to melt the sugar. .
- Let the syrup cool then pour the pureed melon pulp back into the Thermomix jug. Work at speed 3 for 20 seconds .
- Transfer the mixture thus obtained in a container suitable to be placed in the freezer or in molds to form ice cubes .
- Put in the freezer for at least 4 hours .
- Before serving, transfer the frozen mixture into the Thermomix jug and work first for 20 seconds at speed 7 and then another 20 seconds at speed 5. If necessary, you can continue to blend at speed 5 for another 10 seconds.
- Distribute the sorbet in single portion cups and enjoy immediately!
Sugar-free melon sorbet with Thermomix
This delicious version can also be prepared. In this case you can directly blend the melon pulp together with 150 ml of water and then transfer the fruit puree obtained into the ice molds. Always leave to rest in the freezer for no less than 4 hours then blend everything before serving at speed 7 for 20 seconds and at speed 5 for another 20 seconds.
The sorbet prepared in this way is perfect to be consumed immediately after preparation . Alternatively, we advise you to prepare plenty of it and keep the mixture in the freezer for a few weeks in order to have it ready to complete the last steps directly before serving it.
While we're at it, we recommend that you also prepare the lemon sorbet !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Reassuring and decisive, military green is a trendy nuance again this winter: here's how it goes, even crazy! Bold, determined,...
Purple potatoes must absolutely be included in the diet: here are the reasons
If you've never tried them, purple potatoes taste really great. Not only that, they also bring many benefits to the...
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe
Bucatini alla Caruso are a simple first course prepared with genuine ingredients typical of the Campania region. Here is the...
Mousseline cream, a pride of French pastry
Similar to custard, mousseline cream is enriched with a fair amount of butter. Here is the recipe. France is famous...
Bach flowers: a natural remedy for colds and flu
Bach flowers are valid natural remedies for colds and flu: let's see which ones to use against these diseases. Like...
Recipes1 week ago
How to make mascarpone cream: the classic recipe and with the Thermomix!
Recipes5 days ago
Reinforcement salad: a Christmas dish of the Neapolitan tradition
Recipes1 week ago
For Sunday lunch, here are the artichoke crêpes
Recipes1 week ago
Baked hake with cherry tomatoes and olives: recipe for a tasty second course